Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Screw the NFL!

Screw the NFL!

I haven’t watched any NFL since 2016..and I’ll go to my grave not watching it. Fuck them.

Site Supporter
    Sport should bring people together, no matter their background. What professional sports has done is pure evil.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    I can boycott them, but since I'm not a customer to begin with it's irrelevant. What I'd really like is a way to make sure my tax dollars stop paying for their playgrounds.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

What is this "NFL" you talk about?

I will not give my money and attention to this overpaid crazies. I'd call them athletes but let's be realistic. No one should bet that much money for what they do. They cannot respect this country and I have no respect for any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by KeeFus View Post
    I haven’t watched any NFL since 2016..and I’ll go to my grave not watching it. Fuck them.
    Indeed. (fuck 'em with specs)

I've found that I enjoy watching the local high school games more as the kids playing really put their hearts into what they're doing so they don't have time to engage in the political and social justice B.S. that is polluting "pro" and "college" ball.
    ''Politics is for the present, but an equation is for eternity.'' ―Albert Einstein

Full disclosure per the Pistol-Forum CoC: I am the author of Quantitative Ammunition Selection.

Thanks for posting this. NFL, NBA, et al won't get one iota of support from me.

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Quote Originally Posted by KeeFus View Post
    Yep. FUCK EM!

Quote Originally Posted by AzShooter View Post
    What is this "NFL" you talk about?
    National Felons League.

Quote Originally Posted by the Schwartz View Post
    Indeed. (fuck 'em with specs)

I've found that I enjoy watching the local high school games more as the kids playing really put their hearts into what they're doing so they don't have time to engage in the political and social justice B.S. that is polluting "pro" and "college" ball.
    Throw in some little league games once in a while too. They can be very entertaining and can use the concession support. Not the 5 night a week practice and play tournaments all weekend league. Just a normal league. Its even more fun if you are part of the team as a coach or some volunteer function. Some of my best memories ever.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

User Tag List