Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: KRG Bravo for the 10/22?

I signed up for the email notification a few days ago. and that email came yesterday, so mine is ordered, in black

Quote Originally Posted by theJanitor View Post
    I signed up for the email notification a few days ago. and that email came yesterday, so mine is ordered, in black
    I can't wait for your review. This looks great. I don't know if I need it but I do kind of want it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by mrozowjj View Post
    I can't wait for your review. This looks great. I don't know if I need it but I do kind of want it anyway.
    Well, I can’t get the barrel to free float

Mine got here Friday but I haven't had a chance to do more than open the box and fondle the stock. If I can't get to it today, I probably won't be able to until the week after Christmas.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

looks like three of us on SH have barrels that touch the front of the chassis at 6:00

looks like three of us on SH have barrels that touch the front of the chassis at 6:00
    In my limited experience, I've seen a lot of stocks/chassis that have a pressure point at the front of the stock.

KRG said it's supposed to be 100% free float. They're looking at my pics and trying to determine what's not right

Arrived a few days ago. Grey. Kidd barreled action. Free floats just fine, but a bit tricky to install properly in the rear of the action/chassis area. If you order one, go ahead and order a recoil pad and qd socket also. They should have included this in the beginning.

Have not fired it yet. Looks like usual high KRG quality.

Name:  6D13C6A4-5592-4D87-8758-0F72F058F3D6.jpg
Views: 1748
Size:  52.4 KB
    "Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master"

Alex from KRG said they are machining new clamping blocks for those of use whose barrels are hitting the channel at 6:00.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Arrived a few days ago. Grey. Kidd barreled action. Free floats just fine, but a bit tricky to install properly in the rear of the action/chassis area. If you order one, go ahead and order a recoil pad and qd socket also. They should have included this in the beginning.

Have not fired it yet. Looks like usual high KRG quality.
    Is your barrel steel or aluminum? How is the balance in the Bravo? I have a Bergara carbon fiber wrapped barrel that I’m adding a lot of weight to the fore end to offset the light barrel and heavy stock.

Alex from KRG said they are machining new clamping blocks for those of use whose barrels are hitting the channel at 6:00.
    Did this get resolved to your satisfaction?

User Tag List