Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why you need to vote - Feinstein’s #1 goal for 2021

Why you need to vote - Feinstein’s #1 goal for 2021

Yes yes, Trump wasn’t dignified on Twitter, I get it. Anyway, results and judges matter.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...er-2021-agenda

Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.), who is poised to become chairwoman of the Senate Judiciary Committee if Democrats win the majority, sees guns as the No. 1 issue.

“It’s guns,” she said in an interview before the August recess. “That’s my biggest concern.”
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    It's beginning to feel like it is just a matter of time...

Eventually, the stars will align and they'll have the right combination of legislative/executive control, and political will to put laws into place that will make the AWB seem tame in comparison.

Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) an 87-year-old bag of feces that has been infecting people for 50+ years and we are supposed to be concerned about COVID -19.

It has been her #1 issue for as long as I've followed politics, so I'm not too concerned. Yes, I agree that voting does have consequences, but I wonder how high of a priority serious gun-restricting legislation will be for Democrats if/when they control Congress and the Presidency. Not that I want to find out...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ER_STL View Post
    It has been her #1 issue for as long as I've followed politics, so I'm not too concerned. Yes, I agree that voting does have consequences, but I wonder how high of a priority serious gun-restricting legislation will be for Democrats if/when they control Congress and the Presidency. Not that I want to find out...
    The Left has progressed further left. If they can make the people more dependent on government and weaker, they will. This is not the democrat party from the past that loved America. This is a party that hates America.

Dianne Feinstein attempted to ban the ownership of handguns while mayor of San Francisco in 1982.
    This has been her on-again-off-again goal for longer than that; I believe she was stumping for gun control by the late 60s while still a young and relatively low-powered politician.
    Now, as you know, she is quite powerful.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

This is not intended as a "sky is falling, just like it is every 2 years" type of post.

Democrat leadership is more strongly anti-gun than it has ever been. Pelosi, as House Speaker, would round us all up and ban everything, if she could. Schumer, if Democrats take Senate leadership, will offer the exact same. Biden wrote the original and damnable first AWB, and Harris is right along with them. These creatures are mostly very old (including Feinstein here), have spent decades accumulating power, and it is up to us to keep them from having enough of it to harm us.
    Per the PF Code of Conduct, I have a commercial interest in the StreakTM product as sold by Ammo, Inc.

Reading that article.....Does not surprise me. That agenda is the greatest threat to our constitution if we have ever seen one in our lifetime. They can get rid of the filibuster, and run the gambit, guns, healthcare, taxes, and voting ID laws will be gone. They can effectively ruin our country in one year if they try.

We will get the government we deserve.....to quote Thomas Jefferson. This will be bad, I mean Balkan, Iraq, fu**en Bagram Bad.

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    And yet there will be plenty of gun owners (some even on this forum) who will happily put her into that position because Orange Man Bad.

As for this hag - she is the embodiment of a corrupt, power hungry, elitist, despot of a politician.

User Tag List