Thread: Missouri Bullet Company

Missouri Bullet Company

Anyone heard from them recently? I've had an order in with them for about 11 weeks now, recently requested an update on expected delivery and haven't heard anything back in several days.

Thanks!

Disregard - literally just got a response e-mail from them. Still in business and, not surprisingly, running WAY behind.
    Last edited by psalms144.1; 09-10-2020 at 01:04 PM.

One of my favorite bullet suppliers. I put in an order 1 1/2 weeks ago for their Hi Tek 45 acp K-Ball bullets, thinking it would be at least 6 weeks before hearing back, because seems like EVERYONE is out of 45 acp bullets. Got an e-mail the very next day saying my order had shipped. Love that company!
    Ordinary guy

I have an unfilled order that is at least 8-9 weeks old.

Thanks for the heads-up, guys.

Site Supporter
    I have a open order for coated 9mm with them as well.
    I'm debating using up the un-coated hard cast I have.
    Last edited by Whirlwind06; 09-11-2020 at 05:34 AM.

I have shot many thousands of their bullets. I have been amazed at how consistent they have been in weight, diameter, and application of the coating. I've bought more expensive cast bullets from other companies and thrown out a very small fraction of oddball bullets, without feeling like I was being poorly treated.

I would imagine with the unprecedented demand, there is a temptation to let quality slip and start shoving orders out the door, but I'm guessing they won't do that.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennessee Jed View Post
    One of my favorite bullet suppliers. I put in an order 1 1/2 weeks ago for their Hi Tek 45 acp K-Ball bullets, thinking it would be at least 6 weeks before hearing back, because seems like EVERYONE is out of 45 acp bullets. Got an e-mail the very next day saying my order had shipped. Love that company!
    Wow - I ordered 200gr SWC Hitek bullets in July and still waiting... You must have a hook up there you don't know about!

Quote Originally Posted by psalms144.1 View Post
    Wow - I ordered 200gr SWC Hitek bullets in July and still waiting... You must have a hook up there you don't know about!
    I wish. Based on the experiences above, my only guess is that I must've gotten lucky and ordered something they had in stock at the time.
    Ordinary guy

Cold iron shackles, ball and chain
    Listen to the whistle of the evening train
    You know you’re bound to wind up dead
    If you don’t head back to Tennessee Jed

Tennessee, Tennessee, there ain’t no place I’d rather be.

5 weeks ago I placed an order for 40/10 bullets and received them 3 weeks later.

User Tag List