Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New: DAA Alpha XiP Competition Magazine Pouches

Quote Originally Posted by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor View Post
    Any more updates on the DAA XiPís since the seasonís underway?
    I had major issues with the rear insert popping out. I called daa and tried all their suggestions. I was about to get rid of them because I had little confidence in them. Turns out there is an extremely easy fix that I discovered on my own. A piece of painters tape on the back of the rear insert covering the metal spring and it will not ever come out. Iíve not had a single one pop out now Iím several thousand reps.
    SDG

Quote Originally Posted by JCS View Post
    I had major issues with the rear insert popping out. I called daa and tried all their suggestions. I was about to get rid of them because I had little confidence in them. Turns out there is an extremely easy fix that I discovered on my own. A piece of painters tape on the back of the rear insert covering the metal spring and it will not ever come out. Iíve not had a single one pop out now Iím several thousand reps.
    Name:  D04ECB3B-F80E-4C0D-8CD5-3428D425F024.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  34.8 KB
    This and blue Loctite on the screw solves all the issues of the pouch. I continue to beat mine up and have never had the insert budge since doing this hack.
    SDG

User Tag List