Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Current Form 4 processing time?

My check was cashed for my Sandman K on 4/3/21 and I still don't have the thing. Starting to get pissed. I've had 2 form 1 SBRs approved (both took less than 2 weeks) since then. Of course they are no help when I call.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    I submitted 2 eForm4s on 2/17; one of them was approved back on June 8. Other still pending.

That’s odd, but I guess par for the course for NFA stuff, recently it’s like rolling dice. I just had my E-filed form 4 approved on Friday that was submitted on 17 Feb as well. Hopefully your second turns up shortly.

Things do seem to be slowing down for me at least. Today is day number 110 for one form 4 and 90 for another and still counting with both.

Quote Originally Posted by ccmdfd View Post
    Things do seem to be slowing down for me at least. Today is day number 110 for one form 4 and 90 for another and still counting with both.
    Waiting for a black helicopter resource time slot is causing delays.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    I'm pushing 170 days on my oldest outstanding.

I'm pushing 170 days on my oldest outstanding.
    Damn! My most recent approval took only 75 days. I knew when that happened that I was going to be jinxed for the next one.

To think that you've been waiting an extra hundred days past that, crazy.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Damn! My most recent approval took only 75 days. I knew when that happened that I was going to be jinxed for the next one.

I think the <90 day approval was more normal for anything submitted before february. I think ATF is struggling to keep up with volume. I saw someone quoted 32k eForm 4s per week sometime recently. I stalk the Reddit eForm 4 approvals thread and they are averaging 160-170 days lately.

I think the <90 day approval was more normal for anything submitted before february. I think ATF is struggling to keep up with volume. I saw someone quoted 32k eForm 4s per week sometime recently. I stalk the Reddit eForm 4 approvals thread and they are averaging 160-170 days lately.
    Interesting.

My 75 day approval was submitted April 10. My current 110+ was submitted 3 days later.

Today is day 487 for me, so an extra 400 days. I contacted my Senator about it earlier today, but I doubt that will do much good.

I did the paper file in January and still waiting. Pretty much what I expected though.
    Are you loyal to the constitution or the “institution”?

User Tag List