Thread: That sad conjugal visit

That sad conjugal visit

Got a chance to look at it again in jail.

Name:  4CE8CCFE-B538-4C59-B8F8-57A20F67DC3C.jpg
Views: 520
Size:  81.0 KB

What's the backstory? Is that an original DeLisle or a replica?

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Quote Originally Posted by okie john View Post
    What's the backstory? Is that an original DeLisle or a replica?

Okie John
    It’s a replica built by Special Interest Arms. I wish I could afford a real one lol

Thanks. Can't wait to see the range report.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Neat. Is it a replica internally or does it have a different baffle layout?

Computer went nuts when I tried to get on Special Interest Arms site, virus warnings galore.
    Code Name: JET STREAM

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Watson View Post
    Neat. Is it a replica internally or does it have a different baffle layout?

Computer went nuts when I tried to get on Special Interest Arms site, virus warnings galore.
    He is no longer in business. Shut down I think 6-7 years ago. It’s a modified Enfield MK1 like the original but the magwell area is a modern more reliable update and the baffles are modern as well to be more efficient.

Wow, for a few minutes I thought that was a 303 suppressed. And then I was running down the path of subsonic 303.

Still very cool. The first rifle I was ever given was an SMLE, No 4 Mk 2. Was something like $99 from a place called Turners in Los Angeles and my dad bought it for me. It was with me through college, was allowed in the dorms (security found it looking for booze during a freshman party), and hopefully I can pass it down.

User Tag List