Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Form 4 processing time?

Quote Originally Posted by LHS View Post
    I've got Form 4s in from Feb and May. I got my Feb form kicked back for documentation questions last week and sent in a clarification, which means they're actually looking at it at last. I'm hoping that means I'll get my can soon, and maybe if I'm lucky I'll get my new shawty-gauge for Christmas.
    Ironically, I finally got the call that my stamp was in on 15 Oct. I picked up the can from the dealer, and the form 4 was approved on 9 Sep, mailed on 16 Sep... and the USPS took a month to get it there.

Matt Haught
    SYMTAC Consulting LLC
    https://sym-tac.com

Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    I submitted two first week of May. They came back October 9.

...now if only the shop I sent them to to be worked on while awaiting the stamp would complete them already so I could take possession.
    For...cans...finally?!
    #RESIST

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Shotguns.
    3/15/2016

Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    Shotguns.
    I died a little inside
    #RESIST

I’m hoping I get one of these lucky 5-month approvals. ATF cashed my check the second week of June. Fingers crossed for an approval in November. This will be my first NFA item and I went the individual route.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

My check was cashed on 24 April... Still waiting.

Just mailed in my packet two days ago. Will update.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I died a little inside
    Did I mention that TCinVA has an MP5 with no silencer?!

#RESIST

Site Supporter
    I'm at 3 months on Form 1s and still waiting, so I'm expecting my in-process Form 4 to be one of the year-long examples.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RancidSumo View Post
    I'm at 3 months on Form 1s and still waiting, so I'm expecting my in-process Form 4 to be one of the year-long examples.
    E-form or paper? I submitted an E-form 1 on 7/6 and sent out the cover letter and print cards the next day. I haven’t heard anything. This was when form 1 stamps were coming back in a month or less.

User Tag List