Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Punisher Logo and Toronto police

Site Supporter
    Having started the thread, I must confess to wearing a Vote for Cthulhu tee shirt at times. Also, I used to wear to matches a MoMA ball cap. It was to see who had some culture (Museum of Modern Art). I used to wear a Rangemaster tee shirt to the school gym. It was rather explicitly firearm-ish. Probably get me reported if I still worked there. Now I wear a university shirt to the local gym.

Had a nice KRtraining dress shirt, that I would wear to work. When asked what it meant, I said, high level executive training seminars.

Car just has a university logo sticker.

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    Maybe I'm old, but I pretty much only wear plain black or dark heather grey tshirts. My wife buys them for me by the 5 pack, they're Bella + Canvas brand and made in the US.
    I gotta revisit this one for a sec, since I’m an inveterate wearer of plain, heather grey/black v-neck Ts for the better part of 3 seasons, myself. Does your wife have a wholesale account set up, or do you buy them retail?

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    I gotta revisit this one for a sec, since I’m an inveterate wearer of plain, heather grey/black v-neck Ts for the better part of 3 seasons, myself. Does your wife have a wholesale account set up, or do you buy them retail?
    Jiffyshirts.com no wholesale account needed.
    Last edited by Casual Friday; 09-13-2020 at 02:47 PM. Reason: Added information

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    https://www.cbr.com/punisher-toronto...t-remove-logo/

Officer in trouble over logo and Marvel's view of its usage.
    Such bullshit. I read Punisher as a kid. It’s not vigilantism, more American self determination.

Up here in the northeast, if you don't have at least a few pieces with the L.L. Bean logo, you're considered an outsider.

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    Jiffyshirts.com no wholesale account needed.
    FnA right, bro. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankinCA View Post
    Such bullshit. I read Punisher as a kid. It’s not vigilantism, more American self determination.
    While you and I can probably hang out over brews, have you seen the TV iteration? That’s some straight up kill ‘em all and let the eastern or Norse polytheistic deities of your choice sort them out stuff, right there. Damn fine entertainment, sure, but not something to overtly tie to your agency or department.

Quote Originally Posted by NH Shooter View Post
    Up here in the northeast, if you don't have at least a few pieces with the L.L. Bean logo, you're considered an outsider.
    I like their no logo, no pocket traditional t-shirts. (I do have one navy sweatshirt with a block letter logo, however...)

Just a peaceful, non-threatening senior citizen.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Totem, yeah I get it.

When I was just a sprout, I was looking at my beginning garage band’s music gear, and I was struck by the thought: “Man, I mowed old people’s lawns all summer long to buy each one of those things... why should their logos be bigger than the band’s? I mean, if we actually had a logo...”

I was literally still in middle school when I started unscrewing badges from amp grills, and putting black electric tape over logos. To this day, if you see me wearing a logo outside of a shivworks collective class or the jits gym, I know the owner of the company, and am friends with them—and they probably gave me the shirt or I have an endorsement deal with them. Otherwise, that shit gets covered, cut, or burned off.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankinCA View Post
    Totem, yeah I get it.
    I know. That’s why the comment about the brews. I read the original recipe print versions as they came out, too.

User Tag List