Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Carry options for a skirt wearer?

What about something like this?

I should have known, Lenny Mcgill.

I didn't see any holster.....

Quote Originally Posted by IRISH View Post
    What about something like this?

In all seriousness, large busted women have a hard time getting a proper grip before drawing from a shoulder holster. Been there, done that with some of the lasies I've worked with. While hip? buttock? holster looks very concealable, it also looks like it would shift with movement.

I'm sure we've all caught ourselves adjusting our kit from time to time but bear in mind, what looks normal for a guy most women wouldn't dream of doing in public.

Wheeler
    Men freely believe that which they desire.
    Julius Caesar

The underwear are alright. But that shoulder holster is kinda silly. It's an undershirt so at the very least the user would have to push the hem of their over-shirt all the way to their armpit before drawing. Or as the girl in the video unbutton their shirt first.

Quote Originally Posted by Rains on Parades View Post
    Count on me to go the distance. As long as the distance requires only some pushing of buttons and a minimal amount of time.
    Awesome post, way to go all out! Thanks! (I'd of quoted the original but reposting those pics would probably get me banned )

I spoke with her today and she is going to fab up a rig similar to what rainsonparades posted and try that behind her hip. She is also going to go with a Smith CS9 for now, she likes the idea of the external safety.

Thanks for all of the help and suggestions (way to go Irish),

Spence

Quote Originally Posted by vaspence View Post
    I spoke with her today and she is going to fab up a rig similar to what rainsonparades posted and try that behind her hip.
    If she wishes to fab it she can, but here is the holster I modeled:

http://www.midwayusa.com/viewproduct...tnumber=165254

User Tag List