Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Worst cuisines?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by UNM1136 View Post
    Lest my hypocrisy be pointed out, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, 7/11 hot dogs, when they reach that dry, greasy, wrinkled, almost jerky point that most people decree are not edible....I LOVE them, with mustard, onions, and jalapeños...and bright yellow, gloppy cheese like substance... I know I am wrong and submit myself to community punishment...but...damn...worth it. Before excommicating me, realize that I like food, and taste matters, and if I like the taste and you don't, SCREW YOU. My tongue is not the same as yours. Nor should it be. That is what creates a gastronomic (shit, did I just use that word?) variation, and competitive, culinarily edgy experience...

pat
    No arguments from me. I like to cook my hot dogs until they get that way and load htem up with mustard, grilled onions, peppers, chilli, etc. The hot dog is just there to provide a load bearing structure.

Bright Leaf or Jesse Jones hotdogs from Eastern NC work best for this.

Chris

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    Leave my fucking camel alone.
    Nobody wants to eat Clyde.

But if he comes by my cubicle to ask “what day it is” one more time on a Wednesday, I’m going to lead him into your office and then shoot him in the head.
    Last edited by Stephanie B; 09-10-2020 at 12:47 PM.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Student
    I saw in this thread someone mentioned salmon. I was definitely overexposed to it (ironically AFTER I left Alaska, where I lived until I was 5) so it takes a little bit of character-building whenever I smell it cooking or have to eat it. Smoked hot or cold though is just dandy, I can do that all day.

Paul Saladino extolling the virtues of organ meats, among other things in his most recent appearance on JRE.

User Tag List