Thread: SOB Tactical?

SOB Tactical?

Anyone here have any experience with this training group? Outside of in-person classes, SOB offers many online resources --even a monthly subscription to tactics, leadership, discussion/demonstration videos, etc. Curious if anyone has had experience utilizing this as a resource?

Site Supporter
    I have not but have been interested in his video diagnostics. I've been looking at Mike Seeklanders American Warrior Society. He's doing Zoom training too, but I haven't pulled the trigger (pardon the pun). Interested to know what feedback you get.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by FireHouse1911 View Post
    Anyone here have any experience with this training group? Outside of in-person classes, SOB offers many online resources --even a monthly subscription to tactics, leadership, discussion/demonstration videos, etc. Curious if anyone has had experience utilizing this as a resource?
    Sheriff of Baghdad, John “Shrek” McPhee is a firmer Army Special Mission Unit NCO. He is both knowledge and a skilled instructor (which is it’s own skill set).

He has been using coaches eye software for diagnostics for several years in his in person classes.

Not sure about his subscription service, but his individual video consults/lessons have been legit.

Quote Originally Posted by FireHouse1911 View Post
    the guy did it all ranger green beret special forces and DELTA. you can ask him anything about guns or gear and he'll tell you what to use, when to use it and how to use it. best $15 youll ever spend

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    I've attended an in-person handguns diagnostics with him. I got a lot out of it, especially in cleaning up my presentation . I have not used his online resources but wouldn't hesitate to do so.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

User Tag List