Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Looks like racism but it's not

Looks like racism but it's not

In my inbox today I got an email announcing the startup of NotTheBee.com. Humorous but true news articles. This thread links to one of their articles. Hopefully Twitter won't take down the movie clip posted there.

So this guy sneaks up behind another guy and coldcocks him with a brick or rock. Absolutely devastating.

Here's a still shot:

Here's the video link. Again, I hope it doesn't get taken down by Twitter:

https://twitter.com/@twitter/status/https://twitter.com/i/status/1300538482293714951

The full NTB article is at https://notthebee.com/article/so-her...ck-from-behind

As they discussed in the article this looks like classic racism. But it's not. It was posted to Twitter with the hashtag #WhiteLivesDontMatter . Except you're forgetting that racism is only for whites. Blacks can't be racist, by definition. C'mon man.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. It has to be fought for and defended by each generation." - Ronald Reagan

I saw the video on Tucker Carlson last night.

(He was on his game, fwiw.)

The guy dropped like a sack of potatoes. I didn't see, hear or read any update as to the man's condition.

As if you needed another reason to have your blood boil...
    There's nothing civil about this war.

If this is a true depiction of events, and actually occurred, the attacker should be viewed as a rabid animal, and handled accordingly.
    Taking a break from social media.

Looked "mostly peaceful" to me.
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

And... Twitter has taken it down. It's still in my cache in Firefox on my other laptop. Anybody know where to look for that video in a Firefox profile? I can't find any jpg or mp4 files under c:/Documents and Settings/[myprofile]/Application Data/Mozilla/Firefox/Profiles/[myFFprofile]
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. It has to be fought for and defended by each generation." - Ronald Reagan

Thanks. I downloaded that video before Youtube takes that down, too.

Quote Originally Posted by delphidoc View Post
    Thanks. I downloaded that video before Youtube takes that down, too.
    You're welcome.

Makes you proud to be an American, don't it?

(Too bad he didn't perish of lead poisoning on the spot.)

Serious question. What explains this OTHER than pure hatred/racism? Why don't I ever seem to see videos of young white males perpetrating senseless, random acts of violence on African-Americans? I don't live in a highly hispanic area. Is this a common phenomenon with Latinos? Is this a uniquely African American phenomenon that is just good viral fodder, or do all ethnicities perpetrate these acts with such seemly high frequency?

I am concerned that African-Americans have been targeted by the left and the media by a many decades long campaign to foment this discontent because it is a useful mechanism of controlling their vote. Thoughts?

User Tag List