Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Trijicon RMRcc

I just picked up a Blue Label G48 MOS. I also picked up an RMRCC not realizing that it wont fit into the slide cut. Where can I send my slide to have the cut opened up to accept the RMRCC? Or can it even be done this way. I really don't want to use an elevated plate.

Quote Originally Posted by P226SAOFan View Post
    This was done my Mac defense and the work was really nice. Took a long time. But optic fits nice and snug and has the posts.

The 10-8 rear sight and a heinie .240 front give a nice low cowitness too.

Was this an MOS gun that an RMRCC was fit to? Anyone else doing this work?

^ No this was a regular 48 slide I bought second hand and sent out for the milling.

I believe CHPWS will change the 48 mos to fit an rmrcc though.

Has anyone tried a RMRcc on a non-slimline Glock? I see advantages to the window design and slightly more compact form factor for a CCW. I’m thinking on a 26…
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Crossposting... I really like the RMRcc, but the auto-adjust seems shittier than the same feature on my RM06s. Probably will just set a brightness and put it on lockout mode once I have zeroed and vetted this gun and am using it for CCW. For now should at least help me save battery life.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    Crossposting... I really like the RMRcc, but the auto-adjust seems shittier than the same feature on my RM06s. Probably will just set a brightness and put it on lockout mode once I have zeroed and vetted this gun and am using it for CCW. For now should at least help me save battery life.
    The s/n on that 43 was *thisclose* to being perfect.

Yes, “true” Civil Liberties… LOL

Can I get people’s opinions on whether the RMRcc footprint will be around for the duration? I don’t worry about milling for an RMR, but the RMRcc is enough of an odd duck I worry a little that replacing it ten years down the road may be an issue. I’m not quite ready to accept that a Glock is basically disposable…
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    but the RMRcc is enough of an odd duck I worry a little that replacing it ten years down the road may be an issue. I’m not quite ready to accept that a Glock is basically disposable…
    Go for it... In 10 years it will be time to start over with the new Gen 6 Glock.

Quote Originally Posted by GearFondler View Post
    Go for it... In 10 years it will be time to start over with the new Gen 6 Glock.
    Good point. I’m a little surprised that more people haven’t tried the narrower RMRcc on the 26, it’s almost exactly the same width as the slide from what I can tell and also has a more favorable window design. It took handling a RMRcc against a RMR at the store for the impact of that window design difference to sink in.

It looks like not many millers are doing the RMRcc on a doublestack Glock. I see Jagerworks and Maple Leaf are doing it, I’ll reach out to Battlewerx to see if it’s on the agenda since I’d like them to do some other work for me.
    Last edited by HeavyDuty; 08-01-2021 at 07:06 PM.
    Ken

User Tag List