Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Trijicon RMRcc

Site Supporter

Trijicon RMRcc

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...96466933767580

Introducing the Trijicon RMRcc
    Proprietary Footprint
    1 Click = 3 MOA Adjustments
    The Trijicon RMRcc has a thinner, lower-profile design that reduces the risk of snags for a faster and easier draw. Although smaller, the RMRcc keeps all the great features of the RMR. Easy-to-use buttons, a common 2032 battery with illumination, and a wide variety of mounts to fit today's popular concealed carry pistols.
    Trijicon RMRcc Specs
    Magnification: 1X
    Sight Window: .76 x .56 inches; 19 x 14mm
    Lens: Tempered Glass
    Adjustments: 1 tick = 3 MOA Adjustment Range (Elevation & Windage) 150 MOA Total Travel Dimensions (L x W x H) 1.8 x 0.9 x 0.9 in. 46 x 23 x 23mm
    Overall Weight: 1 oz. (w/ battery) 28.34g
    Illumination Source: LED Powered by CR2032 Battery
    Battery Life: Over four years of continuous use (when used at 70ºF (21ºC)) at setting 4 of 8 Brightness Settings Automatic & 8 Adjustable Settings
    WE DO NOT KNOW A PRICE POINT OR AVAILABILITY YET!
    Now you know what I know.

Name:  E0425F5C-2975-4073-8568-EE5E4FECBCE4.jpg
Views: 2121
Size:  26.4 KB

Coincidence that this happens with the new baby Glocks getting announced or no?

Although I don’t know the appropriate dimensions offhand so disregard.
    "Do nothing which is of no use." -Musashi

What would TR do? TRCP BHA

Since it says "proprietary footprint", I assume it is specifically designed not to be same as Shield or others.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

Site Supporter

More info, including a size comparison to the RMR: https://www.gunsandammo.com/editoria...d-carry/384003

Definitely bears watching, I’ve been waiting for a top quality slimline optic from Trijicon. Not sure at this point if this will be enough to sway me from a compact Shield with the glass lens option, though.
    Last edited by HeavyDuty; 09-01-2020 at 07:02 AM.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

At 2:55 in the video it appears to be direct mounted on a G48 (they use a dovetail plate with the Hellcat).

It’s a non-rail 48, though, so no saying if it fits the new optics ready G48.

Super disappointing, Trijicon is so out of touch.

Glad they offer a 6.5 moa option — I think “auto” works much better on the RMR than on a Holosun, and a larger dot seems more conducive to good auto function.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by CalAlumnus View Post
    At 2:55 in the video it appears to be direct mounted on a G48 (they use a dovetail plate with the Hellcat).

It’s a non-rail 48, though, so no saying if it fits the new optics ready G48.
    That’s a mill job - no rear sight dovetail.

Quote Originally Posted by Xhado View Post
    Super disappointing, Trijicon is so out of touch.
    How so?
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

From the gunsandammo.com link upthread:

I realize the body (and thus window) has to be smaller to accommodate smaller slides, but where is the point of diminishing returns re: window size?

The 5.0 MOA SRO I have on my 320 has plenty of visibility. Even with a less than perfect index, the dot is still (usually) somewhere in the window. The other RMR-size optics I've played with weren't so forgiving. If you go smaller still this looks like it'll be great for M/GM-level shooters who practice enough to build a consistent index and have a tiny version of their CO gun for actual carry... but I just can't see this working out for anyone else.

User Tag List