Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Trijicon RMRcc

$422 for the 3.25 MOA version at BigTex

https://www.bigtexoutdoors.com/produ...c06-c-3100001/

Site Supporter
    Was just going to post that. Ordered a 3.25 MOA from BigTex Outdoors.

It is interesting that Holosun sights can hardly be found in stock and this new optic is being discounted. I think if they went with a RMSc (“the Springfield standard”) footprint, they would be selling bushels of them.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    It is interesting that Holosun sights can hardly be found in stock and this new optic is being discounted. I think if they went with a RMSc (“the Springfield standard”) footprint, they would be selling bushels of them.
    Standard footprint would've been great. Mine will be direct milled, so I wasn’t too concerned.

Of course the sales happen after I bought one.

My RMRcc, along with a G43 slide, arrived at Battle Werx today to get milled. I'm looking forward to trying it out.

$430 for the 6.5 MOA at EuroOptic

https://www.eurooptic.com/Trijicon-R...Plate-Kit.aspx

This is the one I ended up keeping over the 3.5.

Site Supporter
    Who's had a P365 milled for the RMRcc? Who did you use?

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    Who's had a P365 milled for the RMRcc? Who did you use?
    Waiting on mine from Maple Leaf. If I were to do it again I’d check with CHPWS first. They have the rights to use the Zev posts which make it a bit more robust.

Quote Originally Posted by tlong17 View Post
    Waiting on mine from Maple Leaf. If I were to do it again I’d check with CHPWS first. They have the rights to use the Zev posts which make it a bit more robust.
    Seems like a lot of smoke there at CHPWS lately, not sure if there is a fire.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by tlong17 View Post
    Thanks, from what I can tell those two plus AETi seem to be the only ones doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Seems like a lot of smoke there at CHPWS lately, not sure if there is a fire.
    How so? I have several of their plates, but have only used them for milling once. Work was good, but comms sucked and took longer than quoted, plus they lost the sights that were on my slide. They made it right just didn't have a usable gun for about 6 weeks longer than I was quoted.

User Tag List