Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Trijicon RMRcc

Another company, Fabricated Arms, also has it available on their website. I’ve never heard of them before so I can’t confirm or deny the quality of their craftsmanship.

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    Thanks, from what I can tell those two plus AETi seem to be the only ones doing it.

How so? I have several of their plates, but have only used them for milling once. Work was good, but comms sucked and took longer than quoted, plus they lost the sights that were on my slide. They made it right just didn't have a usable gun for about 6 weeks longer than I was quoted.
    Between experiences here and what I have read on other forums, there are quite a number of issues. While I have some idea of the numerator, I don’t know the denominator, so it is hard to make an informed decision.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    Thanks, from what I can tell those two plus AETi seem to be the only ones doing it.
    Battle Werx mills the posts too. They did one of my G17 slides and did an exceptional job.

How so? I have several of their plates, but have only used them for milling once. Work was good, but comms sucked and took longer than quoted, plus they lost the sights that were on my slide. They made it right just didn't have a usable gun for about 6 weeks longer than I was quoted.
    You're on the right track. PM headed your way.

This was done my Mac defense and the work was really nice. Took a long time. But optic fits nice and snug and has the posts.

The 10-8 rear sight and a heinie .240 front give a nice low cowitness too.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    Battle Werx mills the posts too. They did one of my G17 slides and did an exceptional job.

You're on the right track. PM headed your way.
    Last time I checked, Battle Were only does Glock slides. Looking to have a P365 slide done.

Site Supporter
    Eurooptic has both the 3.25 and 6.5 MOA RMRcc on sale for $429.

RMRcc at Eurooptic

How are the RMRccs holding up for y’all so far? Any annoyances? How about the undetented adjustments?
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    How are the RMRccs holding up for y’all so far? Any annoyances? How about the undetented adjustments?
    Anyone with feedback to HD's question from a couple of weeks ago?

Quote Originally Posted by 1911Nut View Post
    Anyone with feedback to HD's question from a couple of weeks ago?
    I’m used to being ignored. Lol
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Sample of one but mines been fine. No different than any other rmr and the no click adjustment hasn’t bothered me either.

Would I buy it again? I don’t know. Having to take the optic off to change the battery is something I hate.

User Tag List