Page 28 of 62 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: Taurus® Defender 856 38 SPECIAL +P

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    If Taurus only knew how significant the fact that one of their products had a 27 page thread on PF is, they might listen to us.
    ....With 15 participants....not exactly a "market"

http://clevelandkydex.com/ Lists the Taurus 856 in their holster list. I have one of their holsters for a Beretta and it is a decent holster.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Navin Johnson View Post
    ....With 15 participants....not exactly a "market"
    The few...the proud...

Site Supporter
    Have any of the new purchasers removed the side plate and peered inside? I'm curious what the internals look like.

Site Supporter
    I tried to order one of the DAO versions today. None of my LGS's distributors even list them, much less have them in stock. Guess I need to buy a Dremel and a cutoff wheel...

Quote Originally Posted by willie View Post
    Have any of the new purchasers removed the side plate and peered inside? I'm curious what the internals look like.
    I had mine off when I replaced the springs. I didn't study it closely, but it looked OK. Lightly oiled on the pivot points. I wanted to do one thing at a time. Later, I'll probably polish the contact points.

Far Upper Midwest. Lower Midwest When I Absolutely Have To
    Gonna hit the mega-LGS tomorrow and look for this. It’s been months since I’ve been in there. Stocking dealer for most everyone. It’ll be interesting to see available inventory. I might have to leave the CC at home...lol
    Working diligently to enlarge my group size.

Quote Originally Posted by BN View Post
    http://clevelandkydex.com/ Lists the Taurus 856 in their holster list. I have one of their holsters for a Beretta and it is a decent holster.
    Spoke to them via a customer request email.
    Offerings only for the 2" version.
    "... And miles to go before I sleep".

Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    Gonna hit the mega-LGS tomorrow and look for this. It’s been months since I’ve been in there. Stocking dealer for most everyone. It’ll be interesting to see available inventory. I might have to leave the CC at home...lol
    Mega had them a few weeks ago the last (truly last) time I was in there. Rural King in Plano seems to keep them around, too.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Far Upper Midwest. Lower Midwest When I Absolutely Have To
    I see you caught on to my “subtle” hint. Lol. I’ve been buying stuff from Mark since he had his first store that was destroyed by the tornado. RK really surprised me. I was in there in the spring to get some 55gal burn barrels. They had a surprising amount of stuff for a farm store.
    Working diligently to enlarge my group size.

User Tag List