Page 52 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: Taurus® Defender 856 38 SPECIAL +P

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    @jetfire? Is the return shipping conditional?
    I don’t deal with returns, so all I have is the email from our CS manager that says warranty returns we cover the shipping.

I can’t really speak with any knowledge of Internet Rando’s specific instance

Quote Originally Posted by jetfire View Post
    I don’t deal with returns, so all I have is the email from our CS manager that says warranty returns we cover the shipping.

I can’t really speak with any knowledge of Internet Rando’s specific instance
    I’m sorry, I wasn’t trying to put you on the spot.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

2" version holster fit update:

The DB Force Option holster from Wilderness Tactical will fit a snubby 856 just fine. Do not know about the leather variant from Simply Rugged.

Site Supporter
    Today I dropped by my lgs. Pythons and the above Taurus revolvers are selling well. I inspected three T's and could find nothing to complain about. Two new Pythons were in the case. The 3 inch had a mangled crane screw and minor scratches in rifling. The 6 inch was absolutely perfect in every respect. I've never seen a better put together revolver. Please overlook my mixing brands here.

I'd love to see Taurus make the 856 in .327 mag, with a 7 shot capacity and a 3" barrel with night sights. Wonder if there are any plans coming down the pike for something like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Moped View Post
    I'd love to see Taurus make the 856 in .327 mag, with a 7 shot capacity and a 3" barrel with night sights. Wonder if there are any plans coming down the pike for something like that?
    They already make the 327 with 3" barrel.

It is a six shot not seven shot gun. You're unlikely to get a seven shooter in this frame size. Remember that .327 Mag has a max pressure above what .357 Magnum has.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    They already make the 327 with 3" barrel.
    I wonder if they actually make these? I can't find an item number or example of one for sale anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by frozentundra View Post
    I wonder if they actually make these? I can't find an item number or example of one for sale anywhere.
    The 3" SKU should be: 2-32739 for stainless and 2-32731 for Black

I'm not currently finding any results on them. The 2" skus are 2-32729 (Stainless) and 2-32721 (Black) and listed in Davidson's.

Site Supporter
    It'd be cool to shoot with .32 S&W Long. Especially with adjustable sights. Hey, a man can dream, right? 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post
    It'd be cool to shoot with .32 S&W Long. Especially with adjustable sights. Hey, a man can dream, right? 🤣
    Taurus has multiple front sight heights:

4.35mm
    4.00mm
    4.55mm
    3.80mm

I’m not sure what the Ameriglo height is. I’d have to crutch upstairs and fumble around to measure it.
    Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    Oh man, that's right. I forgot that some people feel like they need light SA triggers in DA guns instead of just learning to shoot the gun better. You can get a Redhawk DA trigger pull down to 10 lbs, and if you can't manage that you suck and should probably just practice more.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

User Tag List