Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Man shot and killed during pro-Trump demonstrations in Portland OR

Quote Originally Posted by wvincent View Post
    I think a lot of them could be filled in with: here he is hanging with his homies, here he is, discussing the pros and cons of anchovies on pizza, etc.
    BUT, the camera man does seem to be switched on to something, or maybe he just has a nose for news.
    And, the Jeep and the Charger are really strange. The Charger does seem to literally run a red light to get there. They all pile out to start setting the narrative. Street medic chic just kind of waves her hands around doing nothing. But, they do seem like they are controlling the scene and the narrative.

So, I dunno.
    It is awfully "coincidental".
    I know, I'm generally pretty skeptical, but that hung together well. We need to find that cameraman and rendition his ass so Jack Bauer has something else to feel badly about.

Student
    I'd speculate that the shooter agreeing to participate in the interview was ultimately what led to his demise.

Site Supporter
    Reports: Michael Reinoehl, suspect in fatal shooting of 'Patriot Prayer' backer in Oregon, killed by federal task force

LACEY, Wash. — A man suspected of fatally shooting a supporter of a right-wing group in Portland, Oregon, last week after a caravan of Donald Trump backers rode through downtown was killed Thursday as investigators moved in to arrest him, a senior Justice Department official told The Associated Press.

The man, Michael Reinoehl, 48, was killed as a federal task force attempted to apprehend him in Lacey, Washington, the official said. Reinoehl was the prime suspect in the killing of 39-year-old Aaron "Jay" Danielson, a "Patriot Prayer" backer who was shot in the chest Saturday night, the official said.
    Last edited by SiriusBlunder; 09-04-2020 at 01:53 AM. Reason: removed text from email, quoted linked story

I don’t think he expected to escape.

https://www.mediaite.com/news/vice-n...had-no-choice/
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

“Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

I guarantee they (ANTIFA/BLM) will make a big deal of this and have this guy hoisted up to folk-hero status with statues and everything before the end of the month.

Guy claiming self-defense was BS. This was every bit a retaliatory hit over Kyle Rittenhouse smoke-checking the dirtbags in Kenosha.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Quote Originally Posted by RancidSumo View Post

He has not turned himself in, he said, because...
    ...he’s assuming room temperature.

https://heavy.com/news/2020/09/michael-reinoehl-dead/

He'll be an unlikely folk hero like Kyle Rittenhouse but for another tribe.

Dear God, I hope this dirtbag hasn't written any songs about marching and waving flags.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    He'll be an unlikely folk hero like Kyle Rittenhouse but for another tribe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    Dear God, I hope this dirtbag hasn't written any songs about marching and waving flags.
    He’ll be on T Shirts fairly soon I imagine.

User Tag List