Folks:

I am conducting, through my company, SAC Tactical, a one day Carbine Skills Enhancement Course at the Parma Rod and Gun Club in Parma Idaho. This class is a part of a three day class covering revolvers (Training Day 1), semiautomatic handguns (Training Day 2) and semiautomatic carbines (Training Day 3). The dates are as follows:
1. Revolver: Friday 18-September-2020.
2. Semiautomatic Handgun: Saturday 19-September-2020.
3. Semiautomatic Carbine: Sunday 20-September-2020.

You may sign up for all three days, or any combination of the three that you choose.

The carbine class is designed to cover the use of typical fighting carbines, such as the Colt M4/clones, AK variants, M1A and similar weapons. This course is about helping you the shooter enhance already existing shooting skills. This course will be fired on a variety of paper and steel targets. Attendees should have a good grasp on handling their carbine. Transition to handguns will be covered. This is a more technical type, intermediate course where the focus is on pushing the shooter to achieve greater personal proficiency through a set of demanding drills. Pistol caliber carbines are welcome! Please note: If you choose to register, please bring a carbine that has a known zero. We will have very little time to zero carbines.

Here is the Instagram flyer that will be added to my Instagram feed shortly:

Name:  Carbine Skills Enhancement-1 Day-Publisher.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  40.8 KB

To register, please go to: "https://saconsco.com/product/carbine-skills-enhancement-9-20-2020/"

Parma Rod and Gun is a fabulous venue and the folks that host me are fantastic. I look forward to teaching at Parma whenever I can. I hope you can join me for this class.

Bruce