Thread: SAC Tactical Handgun Skills Enhancement Class-Parma Idaho, 19-September-2020

SAC Tactical Handgun Skills Enhancement Class-Parma Idaho, 19-September-2020

Folks:

I am conducting, through my company, SAC Tactical, a one day Handgun Skills Enhancement Course at the Parma Rod and Gun Club in Parma Idaho. This class is a part of a three day class covering revolvers (Training Day 1), semiautomatic handguns (Training Day 2) and semiautomatic carbines (Training Day 3). The dates are as follows:
    1. Revolver: Friday 18-September-2020.
    2. Semiautomatic Handgun: Saturday 19-September-2020.
    3. Semiautomatic Carbine: Sunday 20-September-2020.

You may sign up for all three days, or any combination of the three that you choose.

The handgun class is designed to cover the use of service size semiautomatic handguns as a primary defensive handgun. This course is about helping you the shooter enhance already existing shooting skills. Most of this course will be fired on steel targets. Attendees must have a thorough grounding in marksmanship and weapons handling skills. This is a more technical type, intermediate/advanced course where the focus is on pushing the shooter to achieve greater personal proficiency through a set of demanding drills.

Here is the Instagram flyer that will be added to my Instagram feed shortly:
    Name:  Handgun Skills Enhancement-1 Day-Publisher.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  42.6 KB

To register, please go to: "https://saconsco.com/product/handgun-skills-enhancement-9-19-2020/"

Parma Rod and Gun is a fabulous venue and the folks that host me are fantastic. I look forward to teaching at Parma whenever I can. I hope you can join me for this class.

Bruce
    Last edited by Bruce Cartwright; 08-27-2020 at 10:36 PM.
    Bruce Cartwright
    Owner & chief instructor-SAC Tactical
    E-mail: "info@saconsco.com"

User Tag List