Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tweaking stuff, I'm over it?

Very interesting discussion. Thanks for posting.

(As always, I wish ya'll were closer to me in Tampa than Western PA.)

Question: was there a step transition improvement in "triggers" with the introduction of the P320, VP9, and PPQ?

Reason being these three SF guns in particular were not around in 2012, right? So, was there some kind of engineering change in the sear geometry in these guns? Or has manufacuring improved overall such that stacking tolerances are not as much of an issue these days?

I know the P320 is a trigger I wouldn't screw with. Aray will attest to me being someone who wants to screw with stuff for the sake of screwing with stuff and they're just fine.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using an owl
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    I know the P320 is a trigger I wouldn't screw with. Aray will attest to me being someone who wants to screw with stuff for the sake of screwing with stuff and they're just fine.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using an owl
    I wouldn't mess with the P320 trigger either...but for safety reasons. Even with as much knowledge as there is out there about Glocks, there are some trigger setups that render some guns not drop safe because of variances in Glock's manufacturing and that often gets found out the hard way. We don't know what sort of variances are present in the P320, but it's a safe bet they exist.

Two people have told me privately about 320's that have gone off when dropped while they were present. I would really leave the P320 alone.

...and as OZO6 points out, the trigger on them is just fine as is.
    Last edited by TCinVA; 09-19-2016 at 08:22 AM.
    3/15/2016

Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    Two people have told me privately about 320's that have gone off when dropped while they were present. I would really leave the P320 alone.
    Good to know, TC. Do you know if the 320s mentioned were in stock configuration?

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    One was. Don't know about the other one.
    3/15/2016

User Tag List