Thread: 66-2

66-2

I am looking for an OWB holster preferably with a thumb break for my 2.5 model 66. Who would be good manufacturer? any help is appreciated
    Attached Images Attached Images  

If you’re not tied to a thumb break, this is my favorite leather OWB. It has an adjustable tension welt.

https://www.miltsparks.com/products-hsr.php
    Semper Paratus,

Steve

Site Supporter
    I can second the choice of Milt Sparks as a maker but for that short barreled K-frame I think the PMK is a better choice.

I would really think hard about the thumb break idea. It is a poor solution to a problem (retention) better solved by careful design and execution, which Milt Sparks does very well.

YMMV,
    Dave

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by stinx View Post
    I am looking for an OWB holster preferably with a thumb break for my 2.5 model 66. Who would be good manufacturer? any help is appreciated
    I can't help you with the holster, but thanks for enriching P-F with a picture of your 2.5" K frame.

(A 2.5" Model 19 was my first personally owned handgun, so I'm partial to the K frame snubbies). :-)

Galco holsters

Go on ebay and do a search for “vintage holsters S&W K frame 2”. Quite a few from various makers will pop up. For some reason, there are a bunch of left handed ones available right now.
    Last edited by LtDave; 08-25-2020 at 09:39 PM.
    The first indication a bad guy should have that I'm dangerous is when his
    disembodied soul is looking down at his own corpse wondering what happened.

User Tag List