Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: USPS Priority delays

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    Currently 34 days on with a package they shipped to the wrong country....
    You win the thread!
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Thursday the 31st I received a RMR that Big Tex had shipped on the 17th of Dec. Well I say received but that isnt true. I got home early from work to find a note in my mailbox that said they had tried delivery but no one was home. Not true. Not only was my daughter home, but my ring doorbell showed that no one had come to the door that day since I left at 5:22 am. Anyway, since I got home early because of half day at work for New Years Eve I was able to go pick it up.

Not so lucky with a holster I have ordered from Raven. They also shipped on Dec. 17th and even though it has to only go from Ohio to MI, I still haven't received it. USPS tracking says they don't know where it is.

I got my Christmas card from the Jedlinski's days after Christmas even though Beverly had sent it weeks prior.

So ya, I would say the Post Office is having some issues.

Site Supporter
    Update on my <50 miles from my home package. Delivered 1 day shy of a month. Stellar job USPS- aka the Black Hole.
    "There are two ways to do most anything- right and again."

I feel for you guys. Obviously anything I order that uses USPS Priority must get on the nearest plane and head to Alaska. I'm averaging about only 1 day longer than the normal 3 days on a USPS Priority delivery. I got snowmobile parts from Main to AK on Christmas week in four days.

Site Supporter
    I finally received a priority mail package today that was initially shipped on Dec 14th. TX to MS. After being sent back and forth from Oxford, MS to Memphis, TN- 3 TIMES!!! And going idle for days at a time. Their tracking is garbage as it would show, “departed” one location, then “departed” a different location hundreds of miles apart 30 minutes later. I would get email updates saying it “departed” a location with 3 different “departed” times.

This same order took 2.5 weeks back in Nov as well. But junk mail? They can get that crap to my mailbox every day. I wish .gov would just dissolve the USPS and make it all private.

I called my local Post Office today to ask when and if I should be concerned about my priority mail shipment that went into USPS's hands on 12/19. The guy who answered was very cordial for a Post Office employee. He told me the next stop for my package would be the hub in Springfield, MA. He went on to say there were scores of trailers in Springfield waiting to be unloaded, scanned and moved along. COVID, staffing and unprecedented high volume was mentioned. He told me my local PO was running down 5 due to positive COVID tests. He gave me his name and said he would be happy to email the hub for me but said the package is very likely in a yet to be opened trailer.

I'm going to sit tight and hope I see some activity on my tracking number soon.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
    I called my local Post Office today to ask when and if I should be concerned about my priority mail shipment that went into USPS's hands on 12/19. The guy who answered was very cordial for a Post Office employee. He told me the next stop for my package would be the hub in Springfield, MA. He went on to say there were scores of trailers in Springfield waiting to be unloaded, scanned and moved along. COVID, staffing and unprecedented high volume was mentioned. He told me my local PO was running down 5 due to positive COVID tests. He gave me his name and said he would be happy to email the hub for me but said the package is very likely in a yet to be opened trailer.

I'm going to sit tight and hope I see some activity on my tracking number soon.
    I have a knife coming from Tomars that was last seen at the Springfield, MA terminal. Shipped 2 day priority on 12/26.

Got a package from BC, Canada today. Next day delivery when shipped with DHL 2-3 day service. Still waiting on my 12/26 order shipped USPS 2 Day Priority.

Hammertime
    Just today 1/5/21 received USPS package (not priority) shipped 12/9/20.

Just bought some knives and GLADLY paid extra for fedex and insurance.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

User Tag List