Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: USPS Priority delays

Touchdown!

25 days Maryland to Connecticut. Now that's Priority!

I received a notice my Blade Tech holster was shipped usps first class package service 1/6. On the 8th, it was seen leaving the Akron OH PO Center.

I had nothing until yesterday early AM when it was seen arriving at West Palm Beach FL. Over the next 24 hours, it clocked in at Fort Myer, then Tampa Airport, then Ybor City.

The last status was yesterday late, when it reappeared arriving BACK at West Palm Beach. Since then, zip.

What. The. Frack.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    I received a notice my Blade Tech holster was shipped usps first class package service 1/6. On the 8th, it was seen leaving the Akron OH PO Center.

I had nothing until yesterday early AM when it was seen arriving at West Palm Beach FL. Over the next 24 hours, it clocked in at Fort Myer, then Tampa Airport, then Ybor City.

The last status was yesterday late, when it reappeared arriving BACK at West Palm Beach. Since then, zip.

What. The. Frack.
    Yep, sounds like they are right on schedule.

I shipped a holster on Thursday to a forum member in GA. I'm in NC. It was scheduled to be delivered on Tuesday.

For some reason, it went to Portland, OR over the weekend...but was delivered in GA today, one day late. (Maybe it wanted to visit with Antifa.)

There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by msstate56 View Post
    Yep, sounds like they are right on schedule.
    Sigh.

The sad part is I live two miles from Tampa Airport Post Office. I could have picked it up. :|

Site Supporter

What. The. Frack.
    My BT order to PA is making the same rounds and is 8 days late and counting.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason M View Post
    My BT order to PA is making the same rounds and is 8 days late and counting.
    You’ve got at least another 10-15 to wait. They need to go back to just being “letter carriers.” I can put a regular envelope with a stamp on it, and it gets across the country in 3 days. Try and send a box? Lucky if it makes it before whatever you ordered is technologically irrelevant.

Site Supporter
    Finally got my Hansohn Brothers shipment yesterday. It left their shop on December 9th.

What. The. Frack.
    WPB is 45 minutes away. I have a package that shows it left on Monday and is still in transit. It's no doubt in a container waiting to get opened and checked in at my PO, yet I sent a member a priority box (FL to WA) and he had it in 4 days.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Name:  USPS.jpeg
Views: 162
Size:  54.4 KB

Now, to be clear, none of the issues are with the APO/FPO/DPO mail system. All of the issues are USPS routing domestically, before it hits the international circuit. Once USPS releases the package into the international circuit, it gets here quicker than I would reasonably expect. Edit: once they release it with the correct international handler, with the correct address........

I'm going 52 days on a package that still hasn't arrived.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

User Tag List