Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: USPS Priority delays

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    Well my package must not have liked Guam because it left at 3:03am.
    Probably a sticky situation and a quick getaway. Those dive boat romances can be fraught with danger...
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Probably a sticky situation and a quick getaway. Those dive boat romances can be fraught with danger...
    I'm wondering if it actually went to Guam or not instead of that just being a glitch in the USPS tracking system matrix. It's now showing it arrived in Seattle and has left Seattle.

A Priority Mail envelope from a fellow forum member made it from CT to IN overnight, while a package from WI took 3.5 weeks. The ways of the USPS are inscrutable...

Site Supporter
    I just got a USPS Priority shipment today that was put in the mail yesterday. Tracking said it would be here Friday.

It was shipped from within the state, but that's still pretty damn quick for it not to have come from across town.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkr View Post
    I just got a USPS Priority shipment today that was put in the mail yesterday. Tracking said it would be here Friday.

It was shipped from within the state, but that's still pretty damn quick for it not to have come from across town.

Chris
    You’re lucky, In the last couple of weeks I’ve had packages shipped from Toledo Ohio, to where I leave in the South eastern part of the state, and shipping usually goes like this;

Leaves Toledo for Detroit, to the Detroit distribution center
    Goes to Indianapolis, then to Cleveland
    From Cleveland to Akron, Canton, and eventually to me..
    Package is usually a couple days late.. so much for “3 day priority mail” maybe they should label it “ We’ll get it there when we feel like it priority mail”

I just got a call from my local shop that a transfer has arrived. Shipped Priority from Kentucky on August 11th. I guess I should be happy it made it here period much less to Virginia in 2 weeks.

My brother just retired from the Postal Service and I could tell you a host of stories that would make it all very clear why the Postal Service sucks, but here's a clue; he absolutely refuses to use the Postal Service for ANYTHING that matters.
    The path of least resistance will seldom get you where you need to be.

Three examples:

Last year I had a revolver lost for 10 weeks. It bounced around a number of west coast offices that were not in the normal logistics stream.

This month I ordered a hat. Illinois to Oregon. It spent a week in Hawaii.

A friend who collects watches bought a watch from Russia, he lives in Alabama. It’s been to California and several northeast States as well as the Alabama BMC, which sent it to New Hampshire. Still lost in transit.

The left wants Sweden. Their getting Zimbabwe.
    Semper Paratus,

Steve

I've got a preamp kit coming from Germany. It was checked in to the USPS service on the 14, and hasn't moved.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    I've got a preamp kit coming from Germany. It was checked in to the USPS service on the 14, and hasn't moved.
    So, it's still a pre-amp...
    There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List