Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Getting Critical about Critical Theory/White Fragility/BLM/etc.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-b...al-race-theory

"The Florida Board of Education on Thursday approved a rule that Gov. Ron DeSantis advanced in order to ban teaching certain ideas about race and history.

The rule reads: "Instruction on the required topics must be factual and objective and may not suppress or distort significant historical events, such as the Holocaust, and may not define American history as something other than the creation of a new nation based largely on universal principles stated in the Declaration of Independence."

The rule came as part of a broader push by DeSantis and other Republicans to eliminate what they say are manifestations of critical race theory in schools. DeSantis' office told Fox News that the rule excludes the term "critical race theory" because "CRT isn't the only issue."

Getting Critical about Critical Theory/White Fragility/BLM/etc.

Incredible. Even more unbelievable that anyone actually listens to this “psychiatrist” and pays her for it.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    Incredible. Even more unbelievable that anyone actually listens to this “psychiatrist” and pays her for it.
    I wouldn't want to unload a revolver into her head. (Ammo is too dear.) But I do have a sap I'd be willing to use.

(NSA disclaimer: That was humor and sarcasm. I would never wish any harm to someone that wants to annihilate me and my kind. Ever. Under any circumstances. Seriously.)
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Remember, according to CRT minorities cannot be racist.

That’s why they get to spew this shit and not be called on it.
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Remember, according to CRT minorities cannot be racist.

That’s why they get to spew this shit and not be called on it.
    Let me be the first to dispel that falsehood. Not everyone who is a "minority" is racist. But many are. Too many in fact.

How do you like me now...Al, Jesse, Louis and co.?

Getting Critical about Critical Theory/White Fragility/BLM/etc.

https://summit.news/2021/06/09/medic...t-has-no-cure/

Abstract
    Whiteness is a condition one first acquires and then one has—a malignant, parasitic-like condition to which “white” people have a particular susceptibility. The condition is foundational, generating characteristic ways of being in one’s body, in one’s mind, and in one’s world. Parasitic Whiteness renders its hosts’ appetites voracious, insatiable, and perverse. These deformed appetites particularly target nonwhite peoples…
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Abstract
    Whiteness is a condition one first acquires and then one has—a malignant, parasitic-like condition to which “white” people have a particular susceptibility. The condition is foundational, generating characteristic ways of being in one’s body, in one’s mind, and in one’s world. Parasitic Whiteness renders its hosts’ appetites voracious, insatiable, and perverse. These deformed appetites particularly target nonwhite peoples…
    What does this say about the "Average White Band"? And who will pick up the pieces?

Seriously, I can't be bothered to read this tripe. I will just wait for them to come with their torches to my home at which time I hope to be able to offer them a hearty welcome.

This country has not only lost its moral compass, it's lost its collective mind. I don't know what else to say about it. And while it pains me no end, I will not give this heap of manure credence by rebutting it.

Abstract
    I'm sure they'll suggest a final solution to the whiteness problem.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    I'm sure they'll suggest a final solution to the whiteness problem.
    I think they're stringing the barbed wire as we speak...

DuPont, (a Delaware corporation), is on the other line.

Edit to add:

I wonder if Joe will have Hunter installed as the CEO of DuPont. Only seems fitting.
    Last edited by blues; 06-10-2021 at 06:26 PM.

User Tag List