Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock 43X/48 Optic Ready Slimline models with rail

Quote Originally Posted by cornstalker View Post
    Hey, maybe Glock is going to go all-in and become a "Complete Systems Provider"... Lol
    I hope not. Sometimes it is beneficial to stay in your lane and just be good at that.

Anyone know if the 407k or 507k will fit without modification?

According to a post from CHPWS, these won’t be a true MOS but rather direct milled for the RMSc/507k footprint.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

The official image on SSD shows a HPG kit bag. Good for them! Hope they get some extra sales.

Quote Originally Posted by HCountyGuy View Post
    I was hoping they wouldn’t come out with something like this. After reading positive reviews of the Shield Arms 15-rounders running great I contemplated a Glock 48. Deciding I wanted to go the dot route and not have to send the slide off resulted in my purchasing a 19.5 MOS.

I haven’t gone hands-on with a 43X or 48, but I don’t like how small my wife’s 43 is in the grip width. If I end up messing with one and find I can work with the grip and the factory cut allows for a 507K, I may end up having to hide my wallet from myself.
    For what’s it worth I really disliked the 43 too. I really tried to make it work but couldn’t. I like the 43x a lot.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by littlejerry View Post
    The official image on SSD shows a HPG kit bag. Good for them! Hope they get some extra sales.
    HPG shared that pic on Facebook. I hope they get some sales from it too!

Quote Originally Posted by Kram View Post

Man that’s the best ejection I’ve seen on a Glock, though I have not seen it tried any updated Glocks except a few rounds through a G48 and I didn’t pay attention to the ejection. Makes me excited to get my G48 finished up before I take it to the range. /offtopic

Ive been thinking about milling my 48, but maybe it’ll make for a good down payment on a 48 MOS. Hope they did make the cut work with either the RMSc or the 507K.

Is it wrong to want the 43 length slide on a 26 frame for the magazines. Oh well, maybe the light will be interesting.

Jason

I bought a 43x like 2 months ago so if course they release this now. You're welcome everyone.

That said it's probably cheaper to just mill the one I have than buy a new one and sell this one.

User Tag List