Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock 43X/48 Optic Ready Slimline models with rail

Does anyone know anything about a compact reddot coming out of Michigan in the future?

Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ski View Post
    Does anyone know anything about a compact reddot coming out of Michigan in the future?
    I saw a teaser in the article on the firearm blog suggesting we should stay tuned for accessories for this pistol coming soon. I was thinking Surefire but I suppose it could also be a new red dot from Trijicon.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

When you say suppose, are you willing to put any PF bucks or pesos on it?

I don’t want to be like that guy who hits Vegas, wins ten and loses by the time he leaves, so I am standing by hopeful but uninformed!

I’m liking the comment in the Ammoland piece that suppressor sights aren’t needed. A 43x MOS is in my future, which will probably get a glass lens RMSw unless something better comes along. And it’ll probably spend most of its time on my 43 frame...
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I’m liking the comment in the Ammoland piece that suppressor sights aren’t needed. A 43x MOS is in my future, which will probably get a glass lens RMSw unless something better comes along. And it’ll probably spend most of its time on my 43 frame...
    If that is your plan, you should take a look at the one MikeC has listed in the classifieds, which at $675 is a fraction of what it would cost you to assemble all his bits and pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    If that is your plan, you should take a look at the one MikeC has listed in the classifieds, which at $675 is a fraction of what it would cost you to assemble all his bits and pieces.
    I’m probably at least six months out - I’m buying a house this week and will be pretty skint until I get this one sold...
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Who makes the light in the Ammoland photo? Is that the secret Surefire?

Hey, maybe Glock is going to go all-in and become a "Complete Systems Provider"... Lol

Quote Originally Posted by littlejerry View Post
    Who makes the light in the Ammoland photo? Is that the secret Surefire?
    Yes. If you look closely you can see where they Photoshopped out the logo.

User Tag List