Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock 43X/48 Optic Ready Slimline models with rail

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    I’ve heard of Blue Label dealers trying to pull this crap before. One would think that by agreeing to be part of this program they’re required to participate in whatever promotions Glock offers such as the Salute to Veterans discount.
    Yes, I’ve heard of it before and thinks like that and stripping the third mag out of blue label guns is how dealers lose blue label status.

Hell want a dealer in KS prosecuted for re-labeling blue label guns and selling them at full retail ?

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    I’ve heard of Blue Label dealers trying to pull this crap before. One would think that by agreeing to be part of this program they’re required to participate in whatever promotions Glock offers such as the Salute to Veterans discount.
    I'm with you and agree. If you don't want to offer it then don't be recognized as a dealer who participates in those programs.

They are a small mom & pop shop and I get it from a profitability standpoint, but as a consumer, it's not really my problem.

ETA: I did see this on Glock's site. Prices may vary and are not set by GLOCK. Most pricing will be $75-100.00 off the retail price depending on the model. Blue label pricing is only available on black frame pistols.

Quote Originally Posted by Shellback View Post
    Our local blue label dealer has the standard G48 in stock. I inquired about getting the MOS version and he said he would try.

However, he basically blew off the vet discount offered by Glock, stating that after the discount he only made $40 and he would offer a 5% discount instead.

Anyone know what the blue label price is on the G48? Just curious what the price would be and if it's worth putting up a fight. Thanks!
    I think there is a bit of confusion on these prices. I know I’m not certain exactly how this goes. I “believe” the ‘Blue Label’ aka Law Enforcement number is $358; ref link here:

https://www.gtdist.com/brands/glock/...ed-sights.html

As posted, you can also find a ‘GSSF’ price, which is usually a bit higher than the price available to LEO, or $380 in this case. I paid $380 for mine, using my GSSF coupon. I am not familiar with the veteran program.

It’d be great if someone could clear this up as I’m not sure about all this, and have always kinda wondered. Oh and the slimline Glocks all come with 2 mags (mine did anyway) from what Glock told me.

The shop that I’m familiar with and associated with here on Long Island is a GLOCK Blue Label dealer and the 43/43X and the 48 price is set at $380. The G42 is a bit less, I think $340. The other GLOCKs to include the Gen5s, MOS, G19X and G45 and others vary.

Interestingly, we have yet to see any MOS Slimlines in the shop. Our BL distributor in NY advises that they have not had any yet...

The MOS cut was my main interest in these, not the 10 round capacity or light rail. Mine is probably going to be used like this most of the time once I prove it, which may take awhile with the current ammunition situation:

Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Any updates on the mos versions and optic preference's on these? Will standard height sights work with the swamp fox?

Quote Originally Posted by CDFIII View Post
    Any updates on the mos versions and optic preference's on these? Will standard height sights work with the swamp fox?
    Following @CarlK ‘s lead upthread, at the same time I mounted a Swampfox Sentinel I mounted a set of XS Minimalists that are slightly taller than standard height - they are just tall enough that I can see the entire orange ring on the front sight. I think plain front standard height sights would be very usable with the Swampfox Sentinel. The XS Minimalists are nowhere near the typical mainsail height suppressor sights.

For reference, the XS Minimalist front is about 0.220” tall. My usual Ameriglo Hacks are 0.160”. I rely on the orange ring, and having it cut off would probably drive me nuts so the XS height works well for me in this application.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

I’m selling my 19 to either get a duplicate 48, 43x, 43x/48 mos or a different platform. I’m in NY so I figured IF I lose the 19, it may be good to have a rail elsewhere with the 48 mos.

Anyone try that new Surefire on one?

Is there a path to using an rmr or RMRc on one of these yet?

Quote Originally Posted by newyork View Post
    I’m selling my 19 to either get a duplicate 48, 43x, 43x/48 mos or a different platform. I’m in NY so I figured IF I lose the 19, it may be good to have a rail elsewhere with the 48 mos.

Anyone try that new Surefire on one?

Is there a path to using an rmr or RMRc on one of these yet?
    The new Surefire won’t be out for a couple more months.

Gotcha thank you!

User Tag List