Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock 43X/48 Optic Ready Slimline models with rail

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    The MOS cut was my main interest in these, not the 10 round capacity or light rail. Mine is probably going to be used like this most of the time once I prove it, which may take awhile with the current ammunition situation:

Sorry for the drift, but is that Sentinel directly mounted (sans plate) to the 43X MOS slide? Or was that a 43 slide direct milled for the Sentinel?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by psalms144.1 View Post
    Sorry for the drift, but is that Sentinel directly mounted (sans plate) to the 43X MOS slide? Or was that a 43 slide direct milled for the Sentinel?

Thanks!
    I think that is a regular 43X that has been milled unless he just swapped frames. I just got a 48 mos and I believe both the 43 and 48 have the rail on them. The sentinel will mount directly to the MOS slide. I went with a plate and the new Holosun 507K on mine I was torn between it and the Sentinel.
    Name:  EBAF1085-AB30-4F2C-8570-CE6FDAF7A0CF.jpg
Views: 1683
Size:  38.5 KB
    Last edited by CDFIII; 12-07-2020 at 03:42 PM.

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by CDFIII View Post
    I think that is a regular 43X that has been milled unless he just swapped frames. I just got a 48 mos and I believe both the 43 and 48 have the rail on them. The sentinel will mount directly to the MOS slide. I went with a plate and the new Holosun 507K on mine I was torn between it and the Sentinel.

It’s a Sentinel direct mounted to a 43X MOS slide riding on my 43 frame.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Anybody get numbness in their trigger finger pad from trigger time with these?

Mine has been numb for the past couple days just from dry fire with the 48 MOS. I've put way more work in other triggers without issue. The trigger tang rides in the distal joint which is where I assume a nerve is being pinched.

Also, the 48 MOS feels nose-heavy. No live fire yet so I'm not totally convinced that I should've waited on a 43X MOS. The gun was basically free anyways since they included a box of ammo.

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...sub-shot-2021/

"The light will be available for Glock 43X/48 MOS, SIG P365 and P365XL, and for 1913 short models (with keys for the Smith & Wesson M&P M2.0 Subcompact, Beretta Px4 Storm Compact/Subcompact, Springfield Armory Xd-E, and Heckler & Koch Hk45 Subcompact handguns.)"
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Quote Originally Posted by BobLoblaw View Post
    Anybody get numbness in their trigger finger pad from trigger time with these?

Mine has been numb for the past couple days just from dry fire with the 48 MOS. I've put way more work in other triggers without issue. The trigger tang rides in the distal joint which is where I assume a nerve is being pinched.

Also, the 48 MOS feels nose-heavy. No live fire yet so I'm not totally convinced that I should've waited on a 43X MOS. The gun was basically free anyways since they included a box of ammo.
    I didn't get numbness with my 43X, but did have the worst "trigger slap" where the reset would really abuse my trigger finger. Lucky for me, there's always a market for lightly used Glocks...

I didn't get numbness with my 43X, but did have the worst "trigger slap" where the reset would really abuse my trigger finger. Lucky for me, there's always a market for lightly used Glocks...

So I'm not the only one with trigger slap!

Just picked up a 48mos and the slide failed to go into battery with the vertical test every time. When I field stripped it to clean and lube the slide rails were very gritty. After clean and lube with Lucas HD oil the slide failed to to into battery once in 10 or so attempts. After 250 rounds of Freedom Munitions 115 gr fmj the problem as appeared to resolved itself. I did also notice if the rsa had slipped into the upper notch of the barrel it was more likely to induce the malfunction.

Mike

Currently by the ocean in CA and on the move to a more free state. Three more years!
    So is a Glock 48 MOS with Shield Arms 15 round magazines and a Streamlight TLR-7 sub the new Roland Special? Maybe the Rolandita?

I also hated the dongle on the G43 trigger abusing my finger.

Overwatch polyDAT transformed the gun for me and was cheap.

https://www.opticsplanet.com/overwat...PTR-PDTK-28622

$50

User Tag List