Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock 43X/48 Optic Ready Slimline models with rail

Quote Originally Posted by CarlK View Post
    The pitch is .70

Regarding the ‘flat head’, I’m not sure. Maybe it refers to the underside of the screw head being flat versus coned/tapered?
    Thanks for confirming pitch. I’ll try to get some longer pan head M4 fasteners.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Name:  SentinelG43.jpg
Views: 4442
Size:  75.2 KB

Starting to see more of these now, looks like other users have made use of the M4 x 0.7 screws that we include in the Sentinel box without issues. CarlK, why did you have to do the "go to the hardware store and dremel things" solution, what was the reason the screws shown here didn't work for you?

Shot my 43X today. I thought it was a little less enjoyable than the 48, but better than the regular 43. The sight hanging off the back doesn't really bother me, but I think that can be fixed with an Ameriglo Trooper rear sight.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by SwampfoxMike View Post
    Name:  SentinelG43.jpg
Views: 4442
Size:  75.2 KB

Starting to see more of these now, looks like other users have made use of the M4 x 0.7 screws that we include in the Sentinel box without issues. CarlK, why did you have to do the "go to the hardware store and dremel things" solution, what was the reason the screws shown here didn't work for you?
    Hi Mike,

I unfortunately lost one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlK View Post
    Hi Mike,

I unfortunately lost one of them.
    Dude! If something like that happens again, just email support@swampfoxoptics.com, we'll figure something out for you instead of making you Dremelsmith up a solution on your own. Gee whiz! But I'm glad it wasn't a fitment issue with our screws.

RIP your big toe when you find that screw in the carpet 3 months from now.

Quote Originally Posted by SwampfoxMike View Post
    Dude! If something like that happens again, just email support@swampfoxoptics.com, we'll figure something out for you instead of making you Dremelsmith up a solution on your own. Gee whiz! But I'm glad it wasn't a fitment issue with our screws.

RIP your big toe when you find that screw in the carpet 3 months from now.
    *marks this post down for the day when I need to order a couple optics*

My automatic Swampfox Sentinel showed up today, it looks great. Working on procuring a 43X MOS...

@SwampfoxMike, thanks for clarifying the screws that you include seem to be good to go - one less thing for me to worry about.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...

Site Supporter
    SwampfoxMike,

I did find the missing screws and can confirm that the M4x0.7 10.1mm length that is packaged with the Sentinel works perfectly in mounting it to the G43X MOS.

I *knew* I should have ordered a Gadget last week. Hopefully they will come back in stock quickly, I hate scavenging one off another gun.
    Ken

Streamlight’s offering. I think it’s more appealing than the Surefire light.

User Tag List