Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock 43X/48 Optic Ready Slimline models with rail

Site Supporter

Glock 43X/48 Optic Ready Slimline models with rail

I was scrolling through the Book of Face when I saw a post announcing the arrival of the long awaited slimline MOS Glocks with a rail. This was the only result I could find on Google with a pic:

https://www.ammoland.com/2020/08/glo...#axzz6W3OwEJQj

I guess we owe GJM some PF dollars.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Once I see one available on blue label, I'll be picking one up.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    Once I see one available on blue label, I'll be picking one up.
    Ditto. I've been looking for an excuse to give a 48 another try.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

What I have been unable to confirm is whether the optic cut fits the RMSc footprint and the 407/507K. My direct milled by Primary slide for the RMSc does not fit a 507K.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

And....

That's what will push me over the edge to buying a 48 when/if they are available at non-insane prices.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    What I have been unable to confirm is whether the optic cut fits the RMSc footprint and the 407/507K. My direct milled by Primary slide for the RMSc does not fit a 507K.
    So are these direct mill and do not use adapter mounting plates? I wasn't sure looking at them.

I was hoping they wouldn’t come out with something like this. After reading positive reviews of the Shield Arms 15-rounders running great I contemplated a Glock 48. Deciding I wanted to go the dot route and not have to send the slide off resulted in my purchasing a 19.5 MOS.

I haven’t gone hands-on with a 43X or 48, but I don’t like how small my wife’s 43 is in the grip width. If I end up messing with one and find I can work with the grip and the factory cut allows for a 507K, I may end up having to hide my wallet from myself.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

User Tag List