Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock 43X/48 Optic Ready Slimline models with rail

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Good point, mine was direct milled and the dovetail didn’t move. Not sure the location of the dovetail on the 43X/48 MOS?
    I won’t be back in town to pick mine up until this weekend, but I had my dealer take a picture and send it to me. The BOLD sights do overhang slightly on the slimline MOS guns.

Maybe they'll come up with a flush model for the MOS Bolds like they did the full sized guns.

Quote Originally Posted by cornstalker View Post
    The GL-822 and GL-823 do not look like the picture Ameriglo shows. They indeed have the overhang. At least my set of GL822's and the GL823 that were sent to me by mistake the first time both have the overhang. I suspect thhe picture they show is for the larger models.

Attachment 60144
    It looks like they sent you the regular BOLD rear sight. The trooper sight I have does not have that much sticking out toward the back. This is a GL-821 on my Gen 5 G19. It's not an MOS but comparing mine to yours mine looks a lot shorter. You may want to contact Ameriglo.

Name:  trooper rear sight.jpg
Views: 1612
Size:  35.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Dman514 View Post
    It looks like they sent you the regular BOLD rear sight. The trooper sight I have does not have that much sticking out toward the back. This is a GL-821 on my Gen 5 G19. It's not an MOS but comparing mine to yours mine looks a lot shorter. You may want to contact Ameriglo.

Name:  trooper rear sight.jpg
Views: 1612
Size:  35.0 KB
    From what I see on their website, the rear sight for big guns is different than the rear sight for little ones. This is not reflected in their .pdf catalog, but seems clear enough on the website.

I received what is shown in the picture. Twice.

Name:  Screenshot 2020-09-09 at 6.58.16 PM.png
Views: 1438
Size:  50.0 KB

I am using a non-standard sight set on my 48, that I really like.

.180x.140 wide Ameriglo with a Glock 6.5 slimline OEM rear. Regulates perfectly and smooth rear that is easy on skin and clothing. Might work with the new MOS.

Name:  9048F56B-BFE0-4016-B187-E18E8A8AB296.jpg
Views: 1455
Size:  45.4 KB

Name:  F9A24E05-7AE9-441F-A06D-317360C2A419.jpg
Views: 1431
Size:  40.5 KB
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Does the above offend? If you have paid to be here, you can click here to put it in context.

It’s nice to have options. I have one of their shim plates preordered, I think I’ll be trying a 407k on a near future 43x MOS.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by cornstalker View Post
    From what I see on their website, the rear sight for big guns is different than the rear sight for little ones. This is not reflected in their .pdf catalog, but seems clear enough on the website.

I received what is shown in the picture. Twice.

Name:  Screenshot 2020-09-09 at 6.58.16 PM.png
Views: 1438
Size:  50.0 KB

You are correct. I have never zoomed in on the pics for the 43X and 48 as I do not have one. I assumed they would be made the same as the sights for the full sized guns but apparently not.

Site Supporter
    Just picked up my G43X MOS today and installed a Glock smooth trigger, Gadget, Swamp Fox Sentinel, steel Shield Arms mag release and XS Minimalist night sights. Great sight picture with no overhang.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Keep us posted on how the optic works. Why the manual version vs auto?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

User Tag List