Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pocket carry stocks for Ruger LCR

I appreciate you both.

I ordered up a set. Maybe they’ll work, maybe they’ll be bad karma.

Name:  3386CC8C-D41E-4CAF-BC23-71B8C7D8F1D3.jpg
Views: 806
Size:  103.7 KB
    LCR 327
    Name:  D913A4F0-26B4-4364-96A9-9E8E5026296A.jpg
Views: 912
Size:  100.2 KB
    LCR 357

I like the compact boot grip

Quote Originally Posted by SCCY Marshal View Post
    I run these:

https://shopruger.com/Hogue-LCR-Bant...uctinfo/19927/

Smaller profile than the stock tamer, hard sides, padded front and backstraps, holds up rather well. Just note that it will not work with exposed hammer models as the bacstrap sits high and can block hammer travel.
    They’ll work with the x models if you sand/file away the area that blocks the hammer.

These are another possibility: https://www.eaglegrips.com/ruger-lcr...checkered.html

I have not used them, but have had them mentally bookmarked as the only suitable option for an LCR if/when I ever buy one. If Hogue or VZ started making LCR G-10 grips that would probably get me to buy the gun, but the biggest reason I haven't is a total lack of acceptable grip options.
    Join FPC

I ran the Rogers grips on mine or the regular finger groove Hogues. I never had an issue drawing from the pocket with either one.

Neat trick I learned here on P-F; with a little patience, one can take a dremel & emery cloth the OEM grips. I prefer these to everything else I've tried.

Name:  LCR Tamer.jpg
Views: 425
Size:  77.4 KB

My LCR is in my pocket any time I am home. I've always run the grips it came with and have never had a problem.
    After reading this thread however, I may take some sandpaper to a couple of spots and my try stippling the front strap.

User Tag List