Page 9 of 99 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Thread: OIS in Kenosha Wisconsin, civil unrest

Crump is an Al Sharpton wannabe. And just as sincere.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Crump is better than Sharpton at influencing people. He has personally set race relations in this country back decades.
    Last edited by JJN; 08-25-2020 at 05:14 PM. Reason: typo

I think a major factor in this one will be the lack of body cameras. Every PD needs to get on that, ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by JJN View Post
    Crump is better than Sharpton at influencing people. He has personally set race relations in this country back decades.
    You must have missed Sharpton in his heyday. Tawana Brawley, Howard Beach, etc.

Sharpton was a singularly divisive bastard hiding out within his "reverend" cloak.

Crump has learned at the feet of Al, Jesse (Hymie Town) Jackson, and others of their ilk. No incident not worth exploiting.

I personally blame Obama and his "Justice" Dept for setting back relations in this country decades, and have lamented it here oftentimes over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRoland View Post
    I think a major factor in this one will be the lack of body cameras. Every PD needs to get on that, ASAP.
    There’s plenty of frothing spittle on the socialized media webz about the cops not having cameras. Because nothing says “We demand video accountability for every officer in every community!” like “Defund The Police!”

How do you expect that to go down with the ‘defund the Police’ Crowd?

Quote Originally Posted by the Schwartz View Post
    I
    Point is, how in the Hell can anyone with any common sense suggest with a straight face that the police officers revert to considering ''other options'' when it is clear that the suspect has decided to act as he did without further regard for the officer's options? It's not as if the officers could hit a ''STOP!'' button and freeze the actions of the suspect. If that were the case, I believe that they would have done so since it is difficult to believe that those officers came to work, arrived at that scene and decided that they just needed to blow off some steam by shooting some poor S.O.B.
    Because those who are criticizing have no F-ing clue what cops deal with and how fast a situation can turn deadly. How come they are not out there saying how Blake and his criminal ilk should cooperate with authority. The actions of Blake left the police officers no choice.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
    Because those who are criticizing have no F-ing clue what cops deal with and how fast a situation can turn deadly. How come they are not out there saying how Blake and his criminal ilk should cooperate with authority. The actions of Blake left the police officers no choice.
    You don't understand. The police are supposed to stand by and allow members of certain groups to do whatever it is they feel like doing...and lend a hand if requested. Apparently criminal behavior is only considered criminal by the police and those with privilege.

If Lebron fears for his life because of the police, I hope he doesn't leave his hotel room when he plays in Chicago.

The hypocrisy is breathtaking.

Body cams are nice but those don't keep cops from having to take a felon into custody with outstanding warrants. The truth is the media, the governor and even Biden have spun this up to a high pitched scream and people are going bat shit crazy in the streets. Even if those cops had body cameras, nothing would change except maybe they would be given some slack during an investigation by more video of the incident.

Then we have the situation with the nat'l guard. How are they going to react when people start taking shots at them? My guess is it's going to get grisly.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

If this was mentioned upthread, I missed it.

New video supposedly shows that the guy who was shot fought with police before breaking free and moving towards car, where the shooting occurred. Video quality is poor, and I can't really tell what happened.

https://nypost.com/2020/08/25/jacob-...ng-shot-video/

User Tag List