Page 83 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast

Thread: OIS in Kenosha Wisconsin, civil unrest

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post

NEW JERSEY IS BECOMING THE MOST HATED STATE AS HOUSEHOLDS FLEE IN RECORD NUMBERS
    Out of every 10 moves, 7 have been households leaving the state, or nearly three times as many moved out than moved in
    Quoting you not to quote you, per se, but because you remind me of a fun data tool.

If you want to see real data, unvarnished, from people with actual skin in the game, go to uhaul.com and see how much it costs to reserve a given truck one-way from the urban shithole of your choice to the freedom flag city of your choice.

I just punched in a capitol hill zip code (CHOP, if they were still there) in Seattle, to my neighborhood, and then reversed it. It costs way over a grand to move this way, but only $240 to go the other way, in a medium rental truck. That’s how many one-way moving trucks get dropped off on this side of the mountains, as opposed to vice-versa.

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    Quoting you not to quote you, per se, but because you remind me of a fun data tool.

If you want to see real data, unvarnished, from people with actual skin in the game, go to uhaul.com and see how much it costs to reserve a given truck one-way from the urban shithole of your choice to the freedom flag city of your choice.

I just punched in a capitol hill zip code (CHOP, if they were still there) in Seattle, to my neighborhood, and then reversed it. It costs way over a grand to move this way, but only $240 to go the other way, in a medium rental truck. That’s how many one-way moving trucks get dropped off on this side of the mountains, as opposed to vice-versa.
    I'm starting the process of searching for a house. Unfortunately the flood of people fleeing the urban areas and buying houses and property up here completely sight unseen in come cases has made finding an affordable house in my own town or surrounding area next to impossible. Its bad
    Come, mother, come! For terror is thy name, death is in thy breath, and every shaking step destroys a world for e'er. Thou 'time', the all-destroyer! Come, O mother, come!

You are doomed. I mean buried in wetsiders forever. Open a drive thru latte stand or six ASAP. Our property value has been going up about 10% a year because we're within an hour of Seattle. People are moving out. Boeing is on hard times here.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/08/17/boei...employees.html
    Last edited by Borderland; 09-05-2020 at 08:22 PM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Site Supporter

I saw a movie like that once ..

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    If I had to move I’d move to Poland before god damn NJ.
    NJ might suck, but fuck picking Poland over it. The Germans have a nasty tendency of having all their sat navs point only to Poland occasionally.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by BaiHu View Post
    Yup! Nothing like a great app "improving" itself right into the trash heap of history.

ETA: Now it just did it on my cpu and chrome browser. WTF. It's got some fetish for HCM. Calling @Tom_Jones
    This HCM quote isn't even on the same page! And I accessed this page through my email link to @luckyman
    It can happen with touch devices if you accidentally touch multiquote. That doesn’t sound like your issue, though.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Why isn't that fucker in jail?
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    Why isn't that fucker in jail?
    Because he was just there to provide medical care and was carrying a gun within his rights...

Oh, wait. Where have I heard that before???

Self serving bullshit
    There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List