Page 51 of 99 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: OIS in Kenosha Wisconsin, civil unrest

Interesting timeline from the NYT:

https://mobile.twitter.com/trbrtc/st...39097923063809

There was apparently a fair amount of shooting in the area (non done by the kid).

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by whomever View Post
    Interesting timeline from the NYT:

https://mobile.twitter.com/trbrtc/st...39097923063809

There was apparently a fair amount of shooting in the area (non done by the kid).
    I noticed that they pointed this out. I hadn't picked up on some of the muzzle flashes or brandished handguns they pointed out.

Quote Originally Posted by shane45 View Post
    In my view its doesnt matter much what was thrown at the kid. My belief is that he correctly assessed that if he let the pursuer tie him up, the mob in tow would get their chance at him. So the threat appears to me to be allowing the rest of the pack to catch up.
    Agreed, they would have stomped him to death if he didn’t shoot. It’s like that old saying, it’s better to be judged by 350 million than carried by 6.

Looks like Rittenhouse is about to get a hell of an attorney, for free!

Name:  05276572-B500-4D34-8C93-B321E8FF68D1.jpg
Views: 572
Size:  31.3 KB

Edit to clarify: Mr. Lin Wood isn’t representing him criminally, but he’s offering to pay for the defense.
    Last edited by HCountyGuy; 08-27-2020 at 04:52 PM.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Not sure if discussed, but massive head wound Harry didn’t appear to have such a massive head wound. I’ve seen the end result of 556 to the noggin and it’s not a tiny home folks miss while looking for where the bleeding is coming from. Dangly arms took 556 to the bicep and it made an impressive wound. Wonder what the chances are that an autopsy of Harry pulls out a handgun projectile from one of his friends??

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    More specifically if I was the kids lawyer that length disciplinary for assaults and staff assaults history while incarcerated - consistent with his asshoke-ish behavior on video prior to the shooting would be gold.

For example throwing “substances” is normally a mix of shit and piss. Usually Inmates piss and shit in the little grade school milk cartons and let the feces dissolve in the urine into a “milkshake” that is then thrown on /at staff.
    With his DOC history I wouldn’t be surprised if he got a taste of SMU.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    Not sure if discussed, but massive head wound Harry didn’t appear to have such a massive head wound. I’ve seen the end result of 556 to the noggin and it’s not a tiny home folks miss while looking for where the bleeding is coming from. Dangly arms took 556 to the bicep and it made an impressive wound. Wonder what the chances are that an autopsy of Harry pulls out a handgun projectile from one of his friends??
    I’ve seen this brought up elsewhere.

If it turns out he got friendly-fired, I imagine it won’t change the charges. They’ll probably justify it by likening it to how a criminal is still culpable for any death as a result of their engagement in criminal acts.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Quote Originally Posted by shane45 View Post
    In my view its doesnt matter much what was thrown at the kid. My belief is that he correctly assessed that if he let the pursuer tie him up, the mob in tow would get their chance at him. So the threat appears to me to be allowing the rest of the pack to catch up.
    Is this like a reverse wound-the-slowest-member-of-the-group-when-being-chased-by-a-bear?
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    Not gonna lie, I'll laugh my fucking ass off if that's the case.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Suvorov View Post
    I’m somewhat surprised the wound looked as small as it did given that it was a headshot at contact range. Of course they didn’t show the back.
    One of my partners shot a hostage taker in the head with an AR loaded with 5.56 TRU 55 grain ballistic tip from about 15 feet. There was a 22 caliber hole near one of the eyes. No exit wound.
    Last edited by Coyotesfan97; 08-27-2020 at 05:19 PM.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

User Tag List