Page 41 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast

Thread: OIS in Kenosha Wisconsin, civil unrest

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    The guy that got his dome vibe checked, he was a sex offender.

Attachment 59402
    That was 18 years ago. This mug shot is of him at 36yo, so that would make him 18 at the time of his conviction. I’m not saying he didn’t do it, but “sexual conduct with a minor” from by an 18yo might be something heinous, or it might be an underage girlfriend with a protective parent and sympathetic prosecutor.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    Looks like Minneapolis is popping off now too.

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2020/...n-minneapolis/
    Look at this honey, police don’t have to do anything anymore and people start getting all rowdy and start starting sh%t

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    So sexual assault w/a minor in WI is a misdemeanor with a victim Aged 16-18.
    Was that the case in 2002? My limited IANAL googling found some newspaper articles implying that WI changed that to a misdemeanor a few years ago to avoid Romeo/Juliet felonies. But dunno for sure.

OTOH, I'm not sure the offense was committed in WI. This fellow from AZ has the same name, same height, same eye color, and committed the same crime at about the same time:

https://www.bailbondshq.com/arizona/...-JOSEPH/172556

He doesn't seem like a model prisoner.

Hmmmm...it does look like the offense was from AZ:

https://www.offenderradar.com/offend...consin-704010/

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    So it’s hard to tell from the video LL posted showing the chase and throw but in the headshot video linked below at 0:30ish you can clearly see the object thrown by the deceased Pedophile laying on the ground and it clearly is not on fire or burned.
    Deceased head shot guy wasn't throwing a stuffed animal and box of chocolates either.

Given the prior interaction at the gas station, it is reasonable to believe that Rittenhouse had knowledge this guy was either threatening him directly (he is on video trying to menace and provoke) or heard generalized threats from him.

Not a huge leap in my view to see how Rittenhouse would be at least a wee bit fearful if the deceased was pursuing him, likely issuing threats, and then forcefully lobbing something at him.

A Kenosha cop got dropped cold from an insurrectionist the night before by a brick thrown directly at him.

The riot backdrop makes a huge difference in my opinion.

Last edited by RJ; 08-27-2020 at 06:43 AM.

Site Supporter
    What is the next step beyond clown world?

https://twitter.com/kenterdahl/statu...78742240706562
    Last edited by fixer; 08-27-2020 at 06:44 AM.

I’m reading that all 4 parties involved have a bit of criminal history.

Red shirt (guy who got shot in the head) was a sex offender
    Skateboard swinger had domestic violence
    Paramedic hat had felony burglary
    Rittenhouse had possession of THC and operating a firearm while intoxicated.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    I watch as much of the videos as possible and truly cant make heads or tails of what happened. The kid is seen on video making comments about not having non-lethals and maybe even saying they will put people in the ground (could have misheard that one though). Not quite sure what he and his friend were doing there, but there will be a he went looking for trouble and found it approach that the ANY prosecutor or civil attorney will take. Right or wrong I dont know the whole situation, but its not looking good.

When he unassed from the initial shooting of head wound guy, I can hear him say he just killed someone to whoever he was talking to. Hope it was 911 and they have tape of some other description of events. Its entirely possible that massive headwound harry and friends decided that they wanted some new guns and tried to take his or even take him out for daring to try and protect the neighborhood they wanted to loot. Any weapons they might have had are long gone so his story aint going to hold much water unless there is some other surveillance camera footage.

This will end up costing this kid his life most likely. Even if me somehow manages to avoid jail, his life as he knows it is OVER. Good luck getting into a school. Getting a job...

This is one of those stupid things, at stupid times with stupid people moments I think. Hope for the kid's sake something more substantial comes up about the events though.
    More on the kid:

https://www.npr.org/sections/live-up...-local-militia

As many have learned, good intentions are no substitute for training and experience.

If the “...just tryna be famous” quote is real, that may come back to bite him.

Quote Originally Posted by fixer View Post
    What is the next step beyond clown world?

https://twitter.com/kenterdahl/statu...78742240706562
    At least Minneapolis leadership is *trying* to stop it this time. Maybe learning has occurred?

Quote Originally Posted by olstyn View Post
    At least Minneapolis leadership is *trying* to stop it this time. Maybe learning has occurred?
    Borrowing the best comment I saw this morning: "Stacey Abrams is running Georgia better than the Minneapolis leadership is taking care of that city."

User Tag List