Page 37 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast

Thread: OIS in Kenosha Wisconsin, civil unrest

Site Supporter
    Can’t believe Kenosha pays the price for this.

You can’t run a life of crime then get all “ riotty” when the unpaid bill comes due.

In same vein public officials can’t willfully facilitate rioting then suddenly go all “ look at me tough on crime “ when a 17 yr old kid shows you up in one fucking night.

This isn’t a situation that will work out well for anyone.

I don’t twitter, but someone let me know when Lebron whats-his-face apologizes for making false accusations of racism and police brutality against the white cops facing down a serial domestic abuser with a knife.

Thanks.

#ammofort .. my shit's in a semi trailer. I had to move it out of my gun room because I broke a floor joist.

Just funnin'.. sort of.. it was the 750# of lead wheel weights that did it. The 500# of ammo didn't help.

Before Sandy Hook I'd lose track of a 20 round box of .223 then be happy when I found it. Now it's surprise ammo cans of 5.56 in the corner of the garage that re-appears.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AKDoug View Post
    #ammofort .. my shit's in a semi trailer. I had to move it out of my gun room because I broke a floor joist.

Just funnin'.. sort of.. it was the 750# of lead wheel weights that did it. The 500# of ammo didn't help.

Before Sandy Hook I'd lose track of a 20 round box of .223 then be happy when I found it. Now it's surprise ammo cans of 5.56 in the corner of the garage that re-appears.
    See, I need to get on your level. I'm still at like "pickup bed' quantities. Semi trailer is the next move.

Quote Originally Posted by AKDoug View Post

You won't need it in AK unless the Russians decide they got screwed and want it back.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

“Several thousand” NG mobilized.

Site Supporter
    The Town of Antioch Illinois (where the shooter is from ) has sent out an alert that information has been received that the protestors will be heading their way. Antioch is on the Illinois side of the border about 15 miles away from Kenosha. The businesses there are being advised to board up and residents are being advised to remain inside their homes. Antioch is a very small town and I doubt they have more than five coppers working at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    See, I need to get on your level. I'm still at like "pickup bed' quantities. Semi trailer is the next move.
    Apparently I'm a complete slacker because I only keep a year or two worth of components on hand at any given time, but there's only so much I want the mailman to hate me. Every 3600-round case of projectiles I get from the blue bullets weighs about 70 pounds. "If it fits, it ships" and all that...

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    I'm not going to pass judgement, but that does seem to be a lot of ammo.
    When I take my friend to my gun club, we each can easily go through 10 magazines each for our respective AR’s while there. (She could easily go through 15 magazines, depending on the weather and how long we’re shooting.)

Ten mags for two people is 20 magazines, times 30 rounds per magazine, that’s 600 rounds. All of a sudden a 1,000 case doesn’t look like, “a lot”.

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    My home town. Shooting happened less then a mile from my parents house. Seeing how tonight goes, may be going up to make sure my parents house is safe. I’ll keep it updated as first hand info comes in
    Good luck. Stay safe...

User Tag List