Page 30 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast

Thread: OIS in Kenosha Wisconsin, civil unrest

Quote Originally Posted by AKDoug View Post
    There are photos of him cleaning graffiti off a local high school the day before this event.
    And he was a police cadet.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by Sanch View Post
    Because the police aren't.
    That’s right..the police aren’t doing their job, and are probably being shackled by the mayor... so, citizens are stepping up.. While people have a right to peacefully protest, they do not have a right to burn/loot businesses, that’s not protesting, that’s rioting.. If a few of the rioters get shot/killed while rioting, tough shit..you got what you deserved..

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Which now makes him a doublebad white supremacist in training.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    And a Fire Cadet, if I heard right.

Naw, according to the MSM, he was a right wing militia, police worship junkie. Who traveled a great distance to fulfill his dreams of killing people.

All I know is he handled his business like a boss.
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    What color is our uniform gonna be? Is it available now for order?
    Old Navy tshirts, cargo Jorts, and white New Balances with grass stains. Right Wing Dad Squad.

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    Old Navy tshirts, cargo Jorts, and white New Balances with grass stains. Right Wing Dad Squad.
    With cooler weather approaching I think we should opt for the 'performance fleece.'
    You will more often be attacked for what others think you believe than what you actually believe. Expect misrepresentation, misunderstanding, and projection as the modern normal default setting. ~ Quintus Curtius

Another bad point of argument I’m getting weary of is blaming Mr. Rittenhouse’s armed presence for what happened.

We may not yet know what led to the first guy trying to torch the young man, but I doubt whatever offense there may have been warranted trying to turn Mr Rittenhouse in to a human candle. These assholes insurgents are out there picking on whoever, armed or not. They simply chose the wrong target this time and paid for it.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by critter View Post
    With cooler weather approaching I think we should opt for the 'performance fleece.'
    Fleece is not fire resistant. I vote jeans and jean Jacket... ‘cause it’s time we brought denim back. Plus we can create jobs by reopening long-shuttered jean-jacket factories.
    im strong, i can run faster than train

I’m wondering if the shooting and subsequent charges against Mr. Rittenhouse will deter or encourage the continued presence of the armed militias. Do we know if the local LEOs have been directed to show special attention to visibility armed individuals, particularly those who could be identified as militia members, in the wake of this event?

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    I'm down with the navy t-shirts and 12" inseam cargo shorts (or corresponding trousers). White shoes? I gotta pass.

I'm down with flame retardant fleece come late fall.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List