Page 15 of 99 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Thread: OIS in Kenosha Wisconsin, civil unrest

https://twitter.com/@twitter/status/1298573576291966979

It’s okay, they were only trying to peacefully set him on fire.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

So my current understanding...

Guy uses lethal force to prevent arson (a forcible felony in my state. Making lethal force legal I believe), is decended on by an armed mob and flees, isn't able to get away, shoots a man attempting to disarm him, then another armed man. Afterwords he trys to turn himself in to the police.

And hes the bad guy?

Careful what you ask for...

https://streamable.com/d8fufe
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Quote Originally Posted by HCountyGuy View Post
    https://twitter.com/@twitter/status/1298573576291966979

It’s okay, they were only trying to peacefully set him on fire.
    Make a man a fire, he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire, he'll be warm the rest of his life...

Quote Originally Posted by Cory View Post

Guy uses lethal force to prevent arson (a forcible felony in my state. Making lethal force legal I believe), is decended on by an armed mob and flees, isn't able to get away, shoots a man attempting to disarm him, then another armed man. Afterwords he trys to turn himself in to the police.

And hes the bad guy?
    The word "disarm" is doing some heavy lifting in that sentence.
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

Site Supporter
    Its easy to clown on the hardware choice but it got the job done...just saying.

All I keep thinking is, "Kenosha? Really? Kenosha... Wisconsin?"
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by andre3k View Post
    M855? I have no idea what was used. I was simply stating that if it came from a 223/556 thats one hell of a wound. For 7.62x39 that would be par for the course.

Edit: I see now that he was carrying an AR.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Based on my limited experience using 5.56 on coyotes and feral hogs, a good and direct bone strike was likely involved. Direct bone strikes can make an impressive mess even with FMJ. Glancing bone strikes cause decent but lesser wounds, and 'meat only' hits zip in and out without much effect unless it's a well designed expanding projectile.

I don't know of an Oracle model in .300 BO but that's a possibility as well, though I'm leaning more toward a .223/5.56 vs .300 based on the recorded gunshot sound.

Quote Originally Posted by Cory View Post

And hes the bad guy?
    Yes.
    "If you ain't with us, you're against us" was said recently.

I expect that before COB today, the SPOH and the rest of the dem's will be introducing some exciting new legislation to help curb the violence being wrought upon the nation by the newest domestic enemies, (anybody to the right of their viewpoints).
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    I don't know if this is a simple disorder, but it is not a revolutionary action. Revolutions have clearly defined and publicly known leaders or leader groups that eventually end up with consolidated power. This mob is faceless and disjointed. Other than the noise, slogans, and destruction, they don't have much going for a revolutionary action.
    Yet...

User Tag List