Page 14 of 99 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: OIS in Kenosha Wisconsin, civil unrest

Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    I don't know if this is a simple disorder, but it is not a revolutionary action. Revolutions have clearly defined and publicly known leaders or leader groups that eventually end up with consolidated power. This mob is faceless and disjointed. Other than the noise, slogans, and destruction, they don't have much going for a revolutionary action.
    The rational part of my mind agrees with you, YVK, and I truly hope that this is the case. What chews at me is that we don't know what we don't know.
    ''Politics is for the present, but an equation is for eternity.'' ―Albert Einstein

Full disclosure per the Pistol-Forum CoC: I am the author of Quantitative Ammunition Selection.

Quote Originally Posted by the Schwartz View Post
    Glad to see that I am not the only one here who finds themselves questioning the desired goal of these bad actors.

Although they appear to be un/dis-organized for the most part, I've begun to suspect that there is more underlying structure to these groups as the ''unrest'' has become so protracted. The groups (AntiFa, BLM, NFAC, what have you...) may appear to be in conflict with one another, but the one unifying cause they all seem to share is that of displacing existing authoritarian structure (police, city admin, etc.). I am not sure that these groups have a well-defined end in mind other than chaos, but that may be all they seek in the short term; installing something else later won't be as difficult once a state of wide-spread chaos is achieved. Or maybe I am seeing more than what is really ''there''...

/I'll remove my tinfoil head-gear now.
    Reminiscent of the Directive 51 novels. All the wackos joined to bring down civilization with an implicit agreement that they would figure out what to do instead later.
    Code Name: JET STREAM

I don't know if this is a simple disorder, but it is not a revolutionary action. Revolutions have clearly defined and publicly known leaders or leader groups that eventually end up with consolidated power. This mob is faceless and disjointed. Other than the noise, slogans, and destruction, they don't have much going for a revolutionary action.
    Manufactured chaos. Propaganda. Lather rinse repeat. They're useful idiots for the time being.
    You will more often be attacked for what others think you believe than what you actually believe. Expect misrepresentation, misunderstanding, and projection as the modern normal default setting. ~ Quintus Curtius

They have several Democrats in elected positions who openly support them.

Site Supporter
    So now you are a white supremacist if you resist the rioters/looters/protestors?

At least the left is now being honest about things. That resisting 'the resistance' is a crime in their book.

Quote Originally Posted by Cory View Post
    Do you know what load was involved? The video made me think AR, mostly because of the sound and magwell shape. I could definetly be wrong.

Seems like a lot of armed people. A lot. Hope this doesnt create large calls for gun control. Seems carrying guns and rifles is only bad when its in defense against antifa/blm/other media supported viewpoints. When those groups have them its all semi automatic rifle not "assault rifle".

I hope this gets quelled quickly.
    M855? I have no idea what was used. I was simply stating that if it came from a 223/556 thats one hell of a wound. For 7.62x39 that would be par for the course.

Edit: I see now that he was carrying an AR.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by fixer View Post
    So now you are a white supremacist if you resist the rioters/looters/protestors?

At least the left is now being honest about things. That resisting 'the resistance' is a crime in their book.

Ah, but it's peaceful rioting, peaceful looting, peaceful arson which is protected free speech. "White supremacists" resisting the peaceful violence will be hate criminals and violators of civil rights.
    You will more often be attacked for what others think you believe than what you actually believe. Expect misrepresentation, misunderstanding, and projection as the modern normal default setting. ~ Quintus Curtius

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by andre3k View Post
    M855? I have no idea what was used. I was simply stating that if it came from a 223/556 thats one hell of a wound. For 7.62x39 that would be par for the course.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    There's photo/video of Rittenhouse with a DPMS Oracle and well as photos/videos of the guy getting nailed in the arm by Rittenhouse when the crowd tried to mob him. I don't know what 5.56 load was used, but Stumpy was shot at very close range.

Edit: photo added

Name:  F10DAA35-A7C0-4DEF-840F-4D3E1F175BAE.jpg
Views: 479
Size:  36.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by HCountyGuy View Post
    Mr. Hole-in-arm was carrying too. Fair to say I don’t think he won that gunfight.

Attachment 59341
    Arm day is gonna be a bitch for him.
    I suggest legs and core be his new focus.

See that orange doo-rag on the shoulder strap of his pack? Wonder if that is some type of group identifier?
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

The only thing I have seen so far is a person being chased and attacked by a mob and then defending himself. Then trying to surrender to the police. But somehow he is a "white supremacist" shooting "peaceful protesters".
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

User Tag List