Page 13 of 99 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: OIS in Kenosha Wisconsin, civil unrest

Quote Originally Posted by HCountyGuy View Post
    Haven’t really checked any media outlets, but I’m willing to bet they’ll blame the “Boogs” or white supremacists for these shootings and completely leave out the build-up to the shootings (and likely omit if they are deemed justified shoots).
    As predicted
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HCountyGuy View Post
    Mr. Hole-in-arm was carrying too. Fair to say I don’t think he won that gunfight.

Attachment 59341
    Fucked around. Found out.

Not quite confirmed but this is allegedly the first casualty throwing a Molotov at Mr. Rittenhouse

Name:  DE69ED81-D2B3-4EA9-B7CC-9FB15FC7C83B.jpeg
Views: 488
Size:  47.6 KB
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Quote Originally Posted by the Schwartz View Post
    does anyone get the feeling that we are no longer seeing simple disorder, but instead that we're now bearing witness to a revolutionary action?
    My opinion. At this point in time we could be witnessing the events that blossom into something much greater. Only time will tell if deadly encounters grow and spread to other areas. Tonight could be rather Frosty in Badger land.

This is where/when a Heavy Hand by law enforcement is needed. Screw those idiots who get injured or put down, they made a poor choice in showing up. A few sacrificial lambs now will prevent the deaths of scores more going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by the Schwartz View Post

Not too hijack the thread, but does anyone get the feeling that we are no longer seeing simple disorder, but instead that we're now bearing witness to a revolutionary action?
    I don't know if this is a simple disorder, but it is not a revolutionary action. Revolutions have clearly defined and publicly known leaders or leader groups that eventually end up with consolidated power. This mob is faceless and disjointed. Other than the noise, slogans, and destruction, they don't have much going for a revolutionary action.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

There is so much loaded language in that article.
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I think that's their hope...but I don't think their central apparatus is up to the task (yet).
    Glad to see that I am not the only one here who finds themselves questioning the desired goal of these bad actors.

Although they appear to be un/dis-organized for the most part, I've begun to suspect that there is more underlying structure to these groups as the ''unrest'' has become so protracted. The groups (AntiFa, BLM, NFAC, what have you...) may appear to be in conflict with one another, but the one unifying cause they all seem to share is that of displacing existing authoritarian structure (police, city admin, etc.). I am not sure that these groups have a well-defined end in mind other than chaos, but that may be all they seek in the short term; installing something else later won't be as difficult once a state of wide-spread chaos is achieved. Or maybe I am seeing more than what is really ''there''...

/I'll remove my tinfoil head-gear now.
    ''Politics is for the present, but an equation is for eternity.'' ―Albert Einstein

Full disclosure per the Pistol-Forum CoC: I am the author of Quantitative Ammunition Selection.

Quote Originally Posted by andre3k View Post
    I've seen a lot of 223 wounds because of the gang wars here and I've never seen a wound like that. Every time I've seen chunks of meat missing from someone a 7.62x39 was involved.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Do you know what load was involved? The video made me think AR, mostly because of the sound and magwell shape. I could definetly be wrong.

Seems like a lot of armed people. A lot. Hope this doesnt create large calls for gun control. Seems carrying guns and rifles is only bad when its in defense against antifa/blm/other media supported viewpoints. When those groups have them its all semi automatic rifle not "assault rifle".

I hope this gets quelled quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    Kid's out here dropping Antifa with what looks like a DPMS Oracle and a Sightmark.
    Attachment 59354
    He's also wearing gloves. No fingerprints if someone were to process the crime scene...

Quote Originally Posted by Beat Trash View Post
    He's also wearing gloves. No fingerprints if someone were to process the crime scene...
    Too bad he's already been identified. The internet don't sleep.

User Tag List