Page 12 of 99 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: OIS in Kenosha Wisconsin, civil unrest

Quote Originally Posted by HCountyGuy View Post
    Mr. Hole-in-arm was carrying too. Fair to say I don’t think he won that gunfight.

Attachment 59341
    Many lessons there. Carry a tourniquet, know how to use your gun in your non-dominate hand and most importantly Stay the Fuck Home!

Quote Originally Posted by wvincent View Post
    Hard to tell what the facts are, BLM and Antifa are blaming the "Boog's.

Haven’t really checked any media outlets, but I’m willing to bet they’ll blame the “Boogs” or white supremacists for these shootings and completely leave out the build-up to the shootings (and likely omit if they are deemed justified shoots).
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

I've seen a lot of 223 wounds because of the gang wars here and I've never seen a wound like that. Every time I've seen chunks of meat missing from someone a 7.62x39 was involved.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

If they were all smart enough to follow this singular advice—

Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
    Stay the Fuck Home!
    —none of this would be occurring. Of course, that assumes too much.

Not too hijack the thread, but does anyone get the feeling that we are no longer seeing simple disorder, but instead that we're now bearing witness to a revolutionary action?
    ''Politics is for the present, but an equation is for eternity.'' ―Albert Einstein

Full disclosure per the Pistol-Forum CoC: I am the author of Quantitative Ammunition Selection.

Police training will no doubt have to change. I can't think of ever having a crowd control scenario that involved roving bands of armed protestors. In my city, it won't be SWAT in Bearcats dealing with armed protesters and looters, it will be patrol.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by wvincent View Post
    Dude is begging for the Monty Python meme, "T'is but a scratch"
    Sorry, but this calls for....

''Politics is for the present, but an equation is for eternity.'' ―Albert Einstein

Full disclosure per the Pistol-Forum CoC: I am the author of Quantitative Ammunition Selection.

Quote Originally Posted by the Schwartz View Post
    If they were all smart enough to follow this singular advice—

—none of this would be occurring. Of course, that assumes too much.

Not too hijack the thread, but does anyone get the feeling that we are no longer seeing simple disorder, but instead that we're now bearing witness to a revolutionary action?
    I think that's their hope...but I don't think their central apparatus is up to the task (yet).
    There's nothing civil about this war.

The shooter has been identified as 17 y/o Kyle Rittenhouse.

His Facebook is pretty pro-LE, albeit a bit cringe. He’s already being lambasted in the media.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Kid's out here dropping Antifa with what looks like a DPMS Oracle and a Sightmark.
    Name:  20200826_070240.jpg
Views: 484
Size:  26.6 KB

Doesn't take long...

White Supremacist Who Gunned Down Multiple Protesters in Kenosha Was Working with Police?

An armed individual was filmed shooting multiple protesters in Kenosha in videos posted on social media.

The armed individual was reportedly a member of the far-right extremist Boogaloo movement and was defending a car dealership when he opened fire on the rioter who was attempting to burn the dealership down.
    https://www.ibtimes.sg/armed-civilia...ha-video-50678
    There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List