Page 78 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast

Thread: OIS in Kenosha Wisconsin, civil unrest

Quote Originally Posted by Suvorov View Post

I may be accused of being to the right of Genghis Kahn - but how can anyone have any sympathy for this turd or all the other turds doing this?
    Yeah, I’m typically not one to advocate going all Charles Bronson on some guy if all he’s doing is sitting around in cafes minding his own business after serving his time, but if a child rapist like that does something stupid and ends up dead, I won’t get all broken up over it.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Shirley you’re can’t be serious.

EDIT Good Lord. https://www.wisconsincheese.com/reci...d-cheese-curds
    Yes. They're real, and they're spectacular.
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanch View Post
    I see posts on reddit similar to the effect of this:

So he makes one mistake in his 20s and that justifies gunning him down in the street in cold blood by a wanna-be cop white supremacist who crossed state lines looking to satiate his racist bloodlust against mostly peaceful protesters?
    Well, since the dead pedo’s preference was young males the kid can use attempted sexual assault as part of his self defense claim.

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    And deep fried cheese curds. Holy crap, those are good. A basket of them is probably a COVID co-morbidity all by themselves, but man, deeeee-lish.
    Name:  E6529898-38B4-40FE-83F9-67D974A71686.jpg
Views: 494
Size:  55.9 KB

LoL! “Abandoning the curds.”

Quote Originally Posted by Suvorov View Post
    I can’t in good conscience “like” these post, but I appreciate you posting this info.

I may be accused of being to the right of Genghis Kahn - but how can anyone have any sympathy for this turd or all the other turds doing this?
    I can look past some real shit but there are things, that once you do them you are no longer a human being in my eyes. Child rape is one of those things. The only tragedy concerning his shooting is he was shot in the head and not the heart as he could not experience himself bleeding out.
    Come, mother, come! For terror is thy name, death is in thy breath, and every shaking step destroys a world for e'er. Thou 'time', the all-destroyer! Come, O mother, come!

Site Supporter
    Shirley you’re can’t be serious.

EDIT Good Lord. https://www.wisconsincheese.com/reci...d-cheese-curds
    Culver’s, if you can’t get to Wisconsin. Chili’s are pretty good, with some seasoning. The Wisconsin ones don’t need the seasoning.

And that's a wrap.
    Michael Forest Reinoehl, the Army veteran and Antifa sympathizer being sought in the fatal shooting of a Patriot Prayer supporter, was reportedly killed by officers from a federal fugitive task force.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

Taking the all the money and buying Snap-On stock:

Snap-on has paid consecutive quarterly cash dividends without interruption or reduction, since 1939

Better than McDonalds:

McDonald’s has raised its dividend each and every year since paying its first dividend in 1976. Beginning in 1976 and through 2000, McDonald’s paid a quarterly dividend. From 2001 to 2007 the Company transitioned to offering annual dividends. Starting again in 2008, dividends are paid on a quarterly basis.

PM me for additional stock tips!

Quote Originally Posted by BaiHu View Post
    And that's a wrap.
    Michael Forest Reinoehl, the Army veteran and Antifa sympathizer being sought in the fatal shooting of a Patriot Prayer supporter, was reportedly killed by officers from a federal fugitive task force.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    It's a damn good thing Reinoehl is/was white.

User Tag List