Page 81 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast

Thread: OIS in Kenosha Wisconsin, civil unrest

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by BaiHu View Post
    One of my students just went back to Poland (she was an au paire here) and we discussed politics a fair amount while she was here for 2 years. Let's just say that Poland is way right of Trump. They have a VERY religious right that is barely accepting of small portion of the LGBTQ community, so.....let's not over romanticize the past, our past relationships, or how much better every other country is doing b/c TDS/OMB.
    Since you quoted me what the fuck does Poland and over romanticizing the past have to do with the fact that LVNR works but is not appropriate for someone with edged weapon in hand ?

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Since you quoted me what the fuck does Poland and over romanticizing the past have to do with the fact that LVNR works but is not appropriate for someone with edged weapon in hand ?
    Now you know what it feels like...
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Nothing. I didn't mean to quote you at all. I was being lazy and simply copied @hufnagel's post. Honest mistake.

ETA: I have NO clue now how that quote got in there. I just looked back and saw that huf didn't quote you either. Must've been a fat finger on my phone. *shrug*
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Now you know what it feels like...
    If I had to move I’d move to Poland before god damn NJ.

If I had to move I’d move to Poland before god damn NJ.
    LOL! wait, I live here
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

Quote Originally Posted by BaiHu View Post
    One of my students just went back to Poland (she was an au paire here) and we discussed politics a fair amount while she was here for 2 years. Let's just say that Poland is way right of Trump. They have a VERY religious right that is barely accepting of small portion of the LGBTQ community, so.....let's not over romanticize the past, our past relationships, or how much better every other country is doing b/c TDS/OMB.
    It’s not an unnuanced situation in Poland right now. Keep in mind that this is a people who had their religion suppressed by a leftist totalitarian state for forty years, then joined a leftist totalitarian state and are surprised to see that their religion is being suppressed.
    Ignore Alien Orders

Quote Originally Posted by JAD View Post
    It’s not an unnuanced situation in Poland right now. Keep in mind that this is a people who had their religion suppressed by a leftist totalitarian state for forty years, then joined a leftist totalitarian state and are surprised to see that their religion is being suppressed.
    Poland was once considered a very enlightened place. And then the chickens came home to roost in one form or another. I'd feel a lot sorrier for them had their hands been somewhat cleaner.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Poland was once considered a very enlightened place. And then the chickens came home to roost in one form or another. I'd feel a lot sorrier for them had their hands been somewhat cleaner.
    Some of the most boring food I've ever experienced.
    At least they use spices in Hungary..
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    It's a lot like eating cardboard and if you eat it in a Polish restaurant around here you get surly wait staff with your cardboard. $20 for watery beet soup and a sausage. The Black Boss porter is excellent though. I just drink that and forget about the crappy service and bad food. I have a friend who is Slovak or something who likes Polish food. I guess he's too damn lazy to make it himself.

I eat Mexican food almost every day. My wife and I both cook it.
    Last edited by Borderland; 09-05-2020 at 02:11 PM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Sonofabitch. You got something against perogies?

I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

User Tag List