Page 10 of 99 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: OIS in Kenosha Wisconsin, civil unrest

Site Supporter
    We will see a new type of police response: One officer will video the scene. Others will stand back and observe. Another group will follow the suspect. Additional warrants will be obtained to bolster the others. A crisis team will interact with the suspect who will then surrender after two hours. He will go to jail and watch cartoons with his homies from grade school, the neighborhood, reform school, and prison. I do not exaggerate.

Quote Originally Posted by willie View Post
    We will see a new type of police response: One officer will video the scene. Others will stand back and observe. Another group will follow the suspect. Additional warrants will be obtained to bolster the others. A crisis team will interact with the suspect who will then surrender after two hours. He will go to jail and watch cartoons with his homies from grade school, the neighborhood, reform school, and prison. I do not exaggerate.
    Surrender after two hours? You're optimistic. I foresee this but lasting weeks as the cops form a perimeter around the scene and the suspect starts a patreon to collect donations for the next victim of racism. And then possibly a group of BLM peaceful protesters show up with long guns and clear out the police perimeter to free the victim of systemic racism. Cartel style.

Site Supporter
    He will surrender because he's hungry and bored. In jail he gets food and TV plus a blowjob if he wants one.

So far, apparently 3 shot tonight, 1 head shot, 1 arm partially shot off, one shot in throat/neck.
    As reported on live stream. The streamer actually witnessed it, and rendered aid.
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

Quote Originally Posted by wvincent View Post
    So far, apparently 3 shot tonight, 1 head shot, 1 arm partially shot off, one shot in throat/neck.
    As reported on live stream. The streamer actually witnessed it, and rendered aid.
    Video? Unsure how to link to twitter post direct.

Multiple gunshots are fired after people chased a guy with a rifle. Rifle dude tripped and fell. He fired his gun at a guy who jumped on top of him.”

https://twitter.com/Julio_Rosas11/st...143775234?s=20

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    Video? Unsure how to link to twitter

https://twitter.com/Julio_Rosas11/st...143775234?s=20
    I just watched the head-shot. I ain't linking to any of that shit.
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke

I just saw people running in video.

mods feel free to delete

*deleted*

While yelling "Get him!", swarm a guy with a gun who tripped.

"It's a bold strategy Cotton, let's see if it pays off for him."
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    While yelling "Get him!", swarm a guy with a gun who tripped.

"It's a bold strategy Cotton, let's see if it pays off for him."
    The head shot had just occurred at the auto shop that was getting the shit smashed out of it. That's when the "Community Intervention Agent's" gave chase. If you dig in the feeds what you saw was I think the dude who tried to brain him with skateboard, is down, another dude lost a chunk of meat from his arm.

Hard to tell what the facts are, BLM and Antifa are blaming the "Boog's.
    Maybe someone just got tired of having their shit smashed and burned.
    Lotta folks out tonight carrying longarms, including the protesters, property owners, and the cos playing LARP'ers from Seal Team 7-11.
    Last edited by wvincent; 08-26-2020 at 01:28 AM.

User Tag List