Page 76 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast

Thread: OIS in Kenosha Wisconsin, civil unrest

Quote Originally Posted by Yung View Post
    An antifa member was caught with a flamethrower in Green Bay. He was already out on bail for something else when he was arrested. He is out on bail again.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/125663...-lives-matter/
    ...caught with a flamethrower and fireworks...
    That's a ballsy move given antifa's history of poor weapons handling, especially incendiary devices. That arrest may have kept him from inadvertently going up in flames.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Quote Originally Posted by okie john View Post
    That's a ballsy move given antifa's history of poor weapons handling, especially incendiary devices. That arrest may have kept him from inadvertently going up in flames.

Okie John
    Kenosha...

Come for the barbecue. Stay for the fireworks.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Kenosha...

Come for the barbecue. Stay for the fireworks.
    Awesome, blues.

Now you're writing post-apocalyptic tourism travel brochures. Now that I've seen it all, I'll be leaving! 🤣😂
    ''Politics is for the present, but an equation is for eternity.'' ―Albert Einstein

Full disclosure per the Pistol-Forum CoC: I am the author of Quantitative Ammunition Selection.

Quote Originally Posted by the Schwartz View Post
    Awesome, blues.

Now you're writing post-apocalyptic tourism travel brochures. Now that I've seen it all, I'll be leaving! 🤣😂
    I'm a Cormac McCarthy fan...it's only fitting I share not to be missed scenes for The Road.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Student
    Serious tangent question regarding barbecue. Is Kenosha or for that matter any part of Wisconsin particularly notable for BBQ? I'm leaning towards no.

Quote Originally Posted by Yung View Post
    Serious tangent question regarding barbecue. Is Kenosha or for that matter any part of Wisconsin particularly notable for BBQ? I'm leaning towards no.
    It's Wiskaansan, dontchakno. They do brats and fish frys.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    munchin’s pedo history explained...
    I see posts on reddit similar to the effect of this:

So he makes one mistake in his 20s and that justifies gunning him down in the street in cold blood by a wanna-be cop white supremacist who crossed state lines looking to satiate his racist bloodlust against mostly peaceful protesters?

Beats me. I do not know how it got attributed to you. All I did was punch the Quote button, I did no manipulation of the item to put your handle on it.
    I was not attempting to put words in your mouth. Why would I? I do not know who either of you is in meatspace.

Quote Originally Posted by the Schwartz View Post
    Jim, I am not sure what you are attempting here by quoting me as having said any of this—

Attachment 59836

—because I've never posted any of what you have attributed to me. I'm assuming that no harm was intended and wanted to ask you for clarification as to why this occurred.

In fact, the posted commentary that you've incorrectly attributed to me was posted by P-F member @Sanch. Sanch's post containing that verbiage can be found here in the last portion of his post (#739)

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....=1#post1107944

Attachment 59833

If you are going to quote me, I'd appreciate your not attributing to me content that is not mine.

I don't do this to anyone (ever), and expect the same consideration of other P-F members.
    Code Name: JET STREAM

Disregard.

User Tag List